Guest announcement Walt cunningham Apollo 7 astronaut

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest.

Walt cunningham apollo 7 astronaut will be joining us all weekend.

Walt has not been to the show for over 10 years and following many many requests for his appearance here he is.

Walt will be doing a screen presentation and lecture on one day only. he will also be taking part in the photoshoots and Gala dinner.

As you all know we have been trying to get him to come to our event for many years now and finally we have succeeded.

And before anyone asks the question i will give you the answer right now.

Yes we really have got walt cunningham.

Dave phillips

Walt-Cunningham-Lunar-Module-Autographed-Print.jpeg

images.jpg

images-1.jpg

Cunningham_Walt.jpg

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you all for the kind words of support they are very welcome.

We try every year to make the guest line up better than the year before but time is very much agents us , so we try to make as many appearances happen as we can. each year rather than let another year go by.

At the end of the day these great men only ask to be treated with respect and for us to honour the agrements we have with them, over the years we have never let any of them down and we have gained all there trust and a reputation with them all for being reliable and decent, one or two of them have even said we are NASA material which was just an amazing thing to have said .

we will try every year to gather as many of these heroes for as long as they can attend our events and when that day comes when these crews cannot attend we will go on to the next generation of heroes the shuttle crews but you can rely on us to keep trying up to the end to keep making these appearances happen.

Thank you all for supporting Autographica, its you that keeps these events happening, also thank you all for helping to promote the show to new people as well as this really helps us know that the events will be well attended which means we can go for more guests and bigger guests.

we will keep on running Autographica as long as you that support us keep coming back, we will do our best for all people out there that want these rare chances to meet these guests in the UK.

thank you all and i look forward to seeing you all later on in the year.

more guests to come

Jason,Dave and Paul

• Like 1

I always try to get autogrphicas off work, usually great guests but what prompts me to beg borrow and steal to have them off work (still bugging my boss on this one but its a bit off at the mo) are the astronauts esp apollo era & prior.

thanks dave, jason, paul ect for putting on these excellent events with such legends

Edited by timelord81r

Well done the organisers of Autographica for securing Walt Cunningham.

This guest alone is well worth the travel to Birmingham from London and I am really looking forward to this years event.

As always I am well up for as many apollo guests as possible just like many others members here.

Excellent work guys and many thanks.

Great news- another opportunity to meet a NASA hero!

I had a great time in Birmingham last October chatting to Charlie Duke (a real gent) and to get my photo with Buzz Aldrin.

Many thanks again Dave for allowing me to move nearer the front of the Buzz photoshoot queue so's I didn't miss my 5pm flight back to Glasgow!

Good luck for 2013 :-)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

Walt's signing fee will be very affordable and a great chance for you to get those photos signed that have been hanging around in the cupboard.

We are very aware in this economic climate of the affordability issues surrounding some guests. So this year we will be doing our best to keep the cost's down as much as is possible.

Dave phillips

Dave,

I very much like your posting on Walt's fees. That statement is very much in keepiing with the the AUTOGRAPHICA ethos 'customers come first'. Thankyou team. The days are going to go slowly between now and then.. Plenty of time to get 'health issues' on track.

Allan

• 4 weeks later...

I collect Apollo astronauts signitures but I do like to select the photo. I prefer photos of the on the Moon or vehicles in orbit. If I were to pre order Mr Cunningham would it be possible to select the photo so that it can compliment what I already display on my wall?

Any with the docking module over the Earth would be nice.