So who knows they are definately going.

I'm coming, all the guests I want to meet seem to be at this one. Collecto isn't really appealing to me yet so we'll see how that one pans out over the next few months

Funny it is the other way round for me. But I am on holiday the weekend of Collecto so LFCC it is!

Hmmm. After last night starting to have second thoughts. 37 guests announced so far (which is good to have so many announced so early) only 4 of which I have a vague interest in meeting. Have met up to 23 guests before at LF&CC! Will hold fire with tickets I think!

We had the blake family summit today to talk about all three cons for the year we want to do and we are on like donkey kong for this one!! Very much looking forward to it now, looking forward to stargate guests, ds9 reunion too!!

Alas we won't be costuming this year, funds just will not allow us to do it all!!

We'll certainly be there, always have a great time.

Hmmm. After last night starting to have second thoughts. 37 guests announced so far (which is good to have so many announced so early) only 4 of which I have a vague interest in meeting. Have met up to 23 guests before at LF&CC! Will hold fire with tickets I think!

Hmm, gobo does have a point though. Other than Peter Dinklage I'm not sure who else we'd actually meet. Still, it's only January so who knows!

i'll be there with two of my friends

can't wait for the DS9 reunion (and SG1 and Linda Hamilton)

hotel is booked, some photo shoots are booked and spending money is saved already! :thumbup:

also nice one SHOWMASTERS after Trek actors-Peter Drinklage is in my top 10 current tv actors i'll like to meet

I need some more sunday guests to go, apart from Clive Russell I could meet everyone I want to meet on the saturday only! Although I would still go up to london for Clive Russell alone, it would be nice to get a few more names when I am up there!!

Collectormania MK has more guests to far I want to meet but I can't turn down the chance to meet Peter Dinklage and Michael Shanks/Amanda Tapping!

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

meeeeeeee !! ordered my ticket, looking into transport down from Scotland and a cheap hotel nearby.

Absolute newbie to Comic Con.

Always think LF&CC is best showmasters con of the year so im sure you will like. Which hotel did you get - 'cheap' is a relative term when its London hotels.