So who knows they are definately going.

£100 a night ???? :blush:

Think there is a premier inn and travelodge which are cheaper but slightly further away - im too lazy to walk ;-) Plus Ibis has good views accross London if ur lucky on which side of hotel you are.

aah i see ! last time i went to london i walked everywhere, ended up with calves of steel...lol

who are u planning on seeing ??

Think there is a premier inn and travelodge which are cheaper but slightly further away - im too lazy to walk ;-) Plus Ibis has good views accross London if ur lucky on which side of hotel you are.

aah i see ! last time i went to london i walked everywhere, ended up with calves of steel...lol

Im not really that lazy i just got used to that hotel after staying so many times. At the moment there aren't many people who im interested in seeing - just Meg Foster, William B Davis, Clive Russell and Sylvester McCoy. Have seen up to 28 guests at LF&CC before now but not really into Game of Thrones so slim pickings this year. Will probably go anyway even if there aren't many guests I want to see cos it's the biggest con of the year. Just wont bother with the gold pass and will probably just do some sightseeing as well. Thinking of going to Collectormania Glasgow if I don't end up spending much at LF&CC. Only big event I haven't been to so far.

Im not really that lazy i just got used to that hotel after staying so many times. At the moment there aren't many people who im interested in seeing - just Meg Foster, William B Davis, Clive Russell and Sylvester McCoy. Have seen up to 28 guests at LF&CC before now but not really into Game of Thrones so slim pickings this year. Will probably go anyway even if there aren't many guests I want to see cos it's the biggest con of the year. Just wont bother with the gold pass and will probably just do some sightseeing as well. Thinking of going to Collectormania Glasgow if I don't end up spending much at LF&CC. Only big event I haven't been to so far.

Well i only going for a few ppl so far...Jason Momoa, Linda Hamilton & Adrienne Barbeau....just got the standard 2 day entery ticket, heard good things about Collectormania Glagow. Would be ALOT easier if i went to that instead

Well i only going for a few ppl so far...Jason Momoa, Linda Hamilton & Adrienne Barbeau....just got the standard 2 day entery ticket, heard good things about Collectormania Glagow. Would be ALOT easier if i went to that instead

Didn't go to Glasgow previously becasue it's so far from me. Didn't realise flights were so cheap - actually less than the train fare to london for LF&CC.

Love ur red hair in profile pic - cute.

Didn't go to Glasgow previously becasue it's so far from me. Didn't realise flights were so cheap - actually less than the train fare to london for LF&CC.

Love ur red hair in profile pic - cute.

awww thanks...currently blonde the now, change it almost every week...lol, blonde,pink,red,black,purple...