Problems with LFCC website.

jaffajay

TO JAFFAJAY QUESTION?

I have the same problem with the website and its online shop i'm hoping to meet Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping was i ordered their tickets for photos and for the STARGATE TALK i placed the order with them very thing was okay with the money end then the next day i get shock that my order for them was cancelled due to error with the web site?

SO NOW WHAT DO I DO ?

• Like 1

TO JAFFAJAY QUESTION?

I have the same problem with the website and its online shop i'm hoping to meet Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping was i ordered their tickets for photos and for the STARGATE TALK i placed the order with them very thing was okay with the money end then the next day i get shock that my order for them was cancelled due to error with the web site?

SO NOW WHAT DO I DO ?

I'd recommend emailing the shop at info@collectormania.com and see if they can tell you what the status of your order is. If you put the order number in the subject line it will help them to locate it.

TO JAFFAJAY QUESTION?

SO NOW WHAT DO I DO ?

Your order was not cancelled due to the error with the LFACC website. Maybe there was a problem with the store website. But the two websites are not related. If you are getting an error message when you try to enter the online shop please do what I asked from jaffajay, send me a screen cap and I'll get on the case.

But regarding the order: As dwarfbabe said, you please need to e-mail the store at info@collectormania.com with your name and order number. They can tell you what exactly happened and what you need to do to get your ticket.

ive sent it over thank you in advance hopefully it gets sorted out like queen said my problem is only with the lfcc website everywhere else is fine just cant access the site which is weird

For some reason your IP is blocked by the web hosting. I've forwarded your IP and you should be unblocked shortly.