Torchwood tour on Sat night

showmasters

• 1 month later...

"we also plan to have a host for each of the coaches that will be taking the groups around these locations , they will be stopping at some of the famous sites and letting people off to take photos , and at cardiff bay we will be having a pro photo shoot in front of the Torchwood tower with some of the cast members of the show."

Know still 3 month away but as only Kai been announced as only TW guest yet and looks like two other of original main 5 TW cast not now available beginning to wonder if this will go ahead which would be a rel shame as is a gret opportunity. Be nice to get more details on this one..

Praying Eve Myles gets announced seeing as she is doing London and Glasgow!

Sadly Eve is at an American con the same dates as this, as is Gareth David Lloyd.

Disappointment doesn't come close at this stage......

Thankfully we still have Kai :)

• Like 1

Sadly Eve is at an American con the same dates as this, as is Gareth David Lloyd.

Bit concerned that Kai is the only guest announced so far! Eve and Gareth busy and Barrowman bound to be busy too as he's a regular at the event Eve is doing.

How is Kai going to do all the tours on his own? Tis a shame, I'm quite disappointed about Eve tbh!

Why were these guests not booked when the con was announced? They now have other commitments!

we also plan to have a host for each of the coaches that will be taking the groups around these locations , they will be stopping at some of the famous sites and letting people off to take photos , and at cardiff bay we will be having a pro photo shoot in front of the Torchwood tower with some of the cast members of the show.

Edited by rainbow_tardis

Was hoping but never mind. Just means I will have to go to London one now! I might live in London but it is the Cardiff Con which has got my attention this year!

Was hoping but never mind. Just means I will have to go to London one now! I might live in London but it is the Cardiff Con which has got my attention this year!

Cardiff's best :)

I've unfortunately heard a rumour this tour will not go ahead due to lack of Torchwood guests being available for the convention.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed this rumour is not true!

They have plenty of time to get guests. It is only May!

Probably best not to post rumours to be honest. Let SM announce details when confirmed.

Sorry didn't intend to offend - just hoping its not true

I've unfortunately heard a rumour this tour will not go ahead due to lack of Torchwood guests being available for the convention.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed this rumour is not true!

They have plenty of time to get guests. It is only May!

Yeah I know it's only may but lots of guests are booked up well in advance of upcoming events so technically not always the case that there is plenty of time dependant on the specific person.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on this Showmasters as people starting to ask Kai on twitter about it?

I know everyone is getting sick of that line: but we are not keeping any info back on purpose. An update will be posted as soon as there is something to post. I swear we are not hiding any info from anyone, really. ;)

Kai doesn't know more than you or me.

• 4 weeks later...

Appreciate you say info will be posted

Any update on this Showmasters as people starting to ask Kai on twitter about it?

I know everyone is getting sick of that line: but we are not keeping any info back on purpose. An update will be posted as soon as there is something to post. I swear we are not hiding any info from anyone, really. ;)

Kai doesn't know more than you or me.

Appreciate you say update on this will be posted as soon as there is anything but when the tour was first announced I think a lot of TW fans got the impression this was going to be a really cool idea and the thought of having a photo in the bay with some of the cast was something of a "omg" moment.

But really we are not that far away from the event and nothing has been said apart from the initial announcement and that Kai will be one of the tour guides. Surely, something else to tempt us could be announced soon coz at this rate Kai will be doing it on his lonesome, that's if it even goes ahead.

It will be a real shame if it doesn't happen after all the initial hype but some type of information would I'm sure be gratefully received by those that were initially excited at the prospect and are holding onto it still being a reality...

• Like 1

I do think that the rest of the main cast is occupied that weekend, I was so excited about this announcement too but I think it will be just as fun with Kai on his own though, or they could do it another time when more cast us available?

Hi there

Not sure how far I'm off the mark here, but are Showmasters aware of the man made beach which is being built for the summer holiday period. This won't effect the Torchwood Tower as such but the surrounding area's it most certainly will which will look totally different to what is seen on TV.