Torchwood tour on Sat night

showmasters

I don't think I will be doing this part cos I will have two of my children with me so they may not want to do it. Cast photos sound great but I think I need to hold on deciding till costs and details are released and then see if it is something the kids would enjoy!

I'll be there :) One wheelchair in the luggage hold and help on the stairs of the coach and I'm sorted. Hopefully my 'pusher' can give me a hand as well :D

V EXCITED :D :D

NB I know I may not be able to get to all the places on the tour but I'll damn well try :D :D 'Ready Girls' :D :D

Does the tour include a visit to the Doctor Who Experience ?

I can only assume not since the last entry is 3:30pm and they advise an hour and a half to go round the whole thing! Or at least they did at the London one when I went :) I'd rather it wasn't as we're planning to go there on either the Friday when we arrive or Monday morning :P

The Doctor Who ex is £15 per adult. I would recommend as it's down the bay and lovely also for Torchwood and Who fans the sandy coloured building just before the experience was used for filming in both shows, was Jacks homestead and also used in the Run away bride plus its a really nice bar/restaurant.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...