Showmasters are coming to Wales!

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YES!

I was supposed to go to the London con but am not able to since I'm due to move to the UK from Sweden on the 22nd of July and it seems ridiculous to pay a tonne of money to fly to and from the UK only a few weeks earlier. Can't afford it, anyway ha.

But this I can do, cos I'll be living in the UK!

YES! I get my con fix AND I get to meet Anthony Head again! :D

• 1 month later...

So glad this is happening, it's been a couple of years since I've been to one of these. The last time being dropping into LFCC for an hour after driving down to move my sister from London to Wales.

after seeing this was happening had a dig through some old file backups and found this from back in the day.

CollectormaniaCIA2.jpg

Hi. Just joined this forum as I am so psyched about this coming to cardiff. Only one problem for me is that I am on holidays until September 1st. I will be landing at Bristol at 11.30am (hopefully), so hope to make it to Cardiff early afternoon (I live not too far away) but was wondering how to go about it as I am new to this. Do I pre order a ticket or pay on the door. I will make every effort to attend but delays etc could happen. Or will I be safe paying on the door getting there in the afternoon! Also how do you go about booking a photo shoot. The main attraction and photo I would like to get is for the game of thrones. Hope someone can help my query. Thanks in advance

Hey.

You can easily pay on the door, that is no problem

However, photo shoot schedules go up a week or so before the show, so you can see what photoshoots you want and whether they are suitable times for you.

Autographs depend on how busy the guest is. We run a virtual queue system which means when you arrive you take a number ticket and go and get your autograph when your number is in the batch called. The more busy a guest is, the more tickets given out, but the crew member giving out the tickets (not all guests need them) will be able to advise you on the waiting time if asked.)

The website says the throne is available all weekend to pop in for a photoshoot.

Keep an eye on the forum if you can to get the info you want.

Edited by Rhianydd

• 3 weeks later...