Trouble with Hotel Booking Need Help ME!

Skittle

My friends booked rooms for us back in November using con rate codes and it seems one room of friends are paying £138.80 ( the proper con rate for exec room) and I've just noticed my room is being charged at £169 per night.. alot more! The hotel are now saying it can't be put at con rate and I have to pay the higher rate even though it was booked at the same time as the other room thats paying less... grrrr!! Basically if I can't get con rate I can get my ticket.. please help.. what can I do??

My friends booked rooms for us back in November using con rate codes and it seems one room of friends are paying £138.80 ( the proper con rate for exec room) and I've just noticed my room is being charged at £169 per night.. alot more! The hotel are now saying it can't be put at con rate and I have to pay the higher rate even though it was booked at the same time as the other room thats paying less... grrrr!! Basically if I can't get con rate I can get my ticket.. please help.. what can I do??

Is it on the same booking number? I'm sorry, but that seems to be a hotel issue. I'm not sure how ME can help there.

Just checked and there also is no standard rooms available on the convention rate either????

Could be the allocation is sold out. A lot of potential attendees seem to have got the habit now to block the room first and get the ticket later. I'll let the office know, maybe more rooms can be released. Once that happens maybe Skittle can cancel the 169 pounds room and book a new one at the other price too.

​​​I rung today to book my room and all the Twilight Rooms have gone, Its now £139.00pp... Looks like ill be staying somewhere else! x

As posted above I have requested that more rooms will be released. Please give the office some time to sort this. I'll post when I have an update.

• 3 weeks later...