Gold Pass

• Moderators

Hi All

So it was my plan to attend CM19 however with the mystery guest announcement as well as the great guests already announced I'm going to try and get to LFCC I was just looking at the gold pass and wondered if anyone would be willing to share the gold experience, is it worth it???

I have had gold pass in the past and because I was meeting soo many guests for photos and autos it was a god send.....

As you are able to join the back of any auto queue and go through first for photoshoots..

You also get seats at the front of talks...

Also I think u can also choose an themed autograph pack of say buffy autos, harry potter or something like that...

But yeah I loved having it

I have had gold pass in the past and because I was meeting soo many guests for photos and autos it was a god send.....

As you are able to join the back of any auto queue and go through first for photoshoots..

You also get seats at the front of talks...

Also I think u can also choose an themed autograph pack of say buffy autos, harry potter or something like that...

But yeah I loved having it

Agree with the comments above, its well worth it if you see alot of guests etc. I wouldnt be able to do what I did without it, I went all three days, got 30 autos, 15-20 photoshoots and went to 5-6 talks.

Just curious, with photo shoots does anyone get a Gold pass, get it in early on the Friday and buy the bulk of your photo shoots then?

More or less if you're attending all 3 days and once you know the timetable it will be easier to work out what days to buy a photo shoot for (if a guest is doing multiple days etc).

oh right i didnt now this thought with gold i could just pay there so pre order as many as possible then?

If you do want to avoid the lines at the event: yes:

so if i buy them a 3 week before the event when they arrive can i just go to the event at any time and join que for photo?

Yes. Once you have the actual ticket in line you just go in and join the photo line. But please watch the schedule and make sure you arrive on time for your photo. Even a gold pass doesn't guarantee you a photo at any given time. ;)

Can onyone answer this question about Gold Passes, if you attend the show on the Saturday and Sunday will your gold pass cover both days or do I have to purchase a ticket for the Sunday, normally we just attend the Saturday show and go up the road on the Sunday, but we have booked our Hotel to stay 3 nights in London and I have noticed that one of the guests from the GoT is appearing on the Sunday whichi I would love to meet.

Edited by Cyberman

Can onyone answer this question about Gold Passes, if you attend the show on the Saturday and Sunday will your gold pass cover both days or do I have to purchase a ticket for the Sunday, normally we just attend the Saturday show and go up the road on the Sunday, but we have booked our Hotel to stay 3 nights in London and I have noticed that one of the guests from the GoT is appearing on the Sunday whci I would love to meet.

The gold pass covers all days, including the preview night.

Only value in gold pass is queue jumping suto queues and talks (I dont go to any talks personally but still get the pass for the auto queues) and not having to get up early to be at the front door at 4.30 am for big guests. Just more relaxed weekend really.

Auto packs/gift bags are normally rubbish and 'VIP area' (if there is one) re normally hard to find and just a sectioned off area with a few trestle tables in.

In answer to other questions they last the full time of the show and are picked up whenyou first attend.

In general - pricy but worth it for the lack of stress.

Edited by gobo1979uk