First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

what we have got to look at it logically its got to be some one who could do all three days some one who could cope with the pressure some one who is in London at the time so who would it be

Not sure I follow your logic there. Someone who is in London anyway is unlikely to have three days to spare. One perhaps.

Generally its the overseas guests that do all three days - get the most out of their trip.

As for the pressure if they've never done before who knows how they'd cope?

now reading that Arnie has don a con maybe it could be Mr Stallone considering contract talks broke down a few years ago maybe they have sorted it out this time round

maybe he can bring his mum.

Now that would be a photoshoot.

I've just thought, with all these people throwing names around like Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman... Hows about.......

The Domme herself, Irene Adler Lara Pulver. Ohhh I can Imagine the photoshoot now.

(FYI Lara Pulvers from Southend as well - you're welcome)

Im gonna ask something that I dont think anyone have asked ... Is the guest in question currently in a major movie production or tv-series. Or is it a plain golden oldie :)

I think that is a clue that would be very nice to have for the continuation of the discussion, and not revealing to much to be honest. :)

Edited by Wondermoose