First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

I just hope whoever it turns out to be even people are not fans of this guests films/series/performances (delete as applicable) they will at least be glad for the fans who are and appreciate that Showmasters will have put a lot of work in to get them.

No guest is ever going to please everyone and I hope people remember this.

• Like 2

I just hope whoever it turns out to be even people are not fans of this guests films/series/performances (delete as applicable) they will at least be glad for the fans who are and appreciate that Showmasters will have put a lot of work in to get them.

yeah totally agree

Great Post. The greatest thing about tonight is a large percentage of people will be happy whatever the outcome and future guest announcements will make up for others fandoms. As con goers we can all be happy in knowledge that fellow con goers will be happy regardless :-)

Amen to this, totally agree

Great Post. The greatest thing about tonight is a large percentage of people will be happy whatever the outcome and future guest announcements will make up for others fandoms. As con goers we can all be happy in knowledge that fellow con goers will be happy regardless :-)

• Like 1

My money is on Mr Mulder from the X-Files after all it would make perfect sense would it not? just glad i got a 10x8 last year signed by Mitch and Gillian so now just need Mr D to complete it well heres hoping......

got a good point would love it if it was David