First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

Please be someone amazing, I agree with previous posts about Dr Who/Stargate guests dominating these events. I want a real A lister. Anyone like Arnie or Sly would make me drop whatever amount of cash they asked for.

All I know for sure is that I will be refreshing this page knowing full well the announcement isn't until 8 :P

hoping its Drew Barrymore if other ET guests are a clue. if i had to choose anyone outside of that it would be Amy Adams or Jessica Chastain though.

I read someone mention Chris Hemsworth but Jason said Its a first time signer and hes done a convention before. also saw Daniel Radcliffe mentioned, can't be him either (even if hes in a play in london at the time), jason said 'there all 3 days' and with a saturday matinee he'd only be available on the sunday.

Edited by loveamyadams

I have my theories as to who it may be but they aren't major Hollywood players (for the obvious reason) lets see how it all goes tonight.

Just hope its not another case of it being Carl Urban and me having to go and IMDB them.

• Like 1

To be fair, you're probably one of the very few people that did have to do that. He was one of the main stars of Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, and was the star of the new Judge Dredd film, not to mention the other films he's been in. He may not exactly be a household name but he was a massive guest.

Much like it could be someone like Ian Holm, who some people might not actually know his name, be he's had a helluva career.

With the way it's being hyped up though, probably more than ever before, it does point towards it being someone very well known, possibly like Sean Bean or Ian McKellen

In keeping with unrealistic guest guesses i'm gonna say Charlize Theron, and umm i don't know Christian Bale?

Ooh but a Batman guess would be good like Micheal Keaton or Val Kilmer! But i think even they are unlikely.

I would say David Duchovny is a good bet, he could probably do with the extra cash!

I have my theories as to who it may be but they aren't major Hollywood players (for the obvious reason) lets see how it all goes tonight.

Just hope its not another case of it being Carl Urban and me having to go and IMDB them.

I dont think its a big hollywood player either, but one could allways hope.

Haha :D I had to IMDB him aswell, took me a while to place him after seeing him aswell, but even so, I got his autograph and photoshoot, I liked him alot. Really nice guy! :) (the embarrasing thing was that I thought it was a joke first since the name was so unfamilliar)

This time I havent gotten my hopes up like mad, so Im really really looking forward of tonight,

Im sticking with Drew Barrymore as whom I think it will be.

• Like 1

• Moderators

My guess is Peter Jackson because I dreamt it was him last night. So there.

Hahahaha!! I thought him too, but i was dreaming of a naked Ellie Gouding last night not Peter Jackson but what ever floats your boat mate ;)

Haha well naked Ellie would be nice!