First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

Norman reedus, Norman reedus, Norman Reedus...!!!! *crosses fingers and prays*

I have to say though you guys mentioning Tarentino or Tim Burton are getting me mega excited. If its either of those two, you can bet i'm going to be there.

If its Arnie, i don't care, but looks like I'm the only one haha, he's sure got some devoted fans in you guys!

This announcement won't be Norman as he's a previously (albeit cancelled) guest so wouldn't get this hype.

Awh ;(

Oh well the other names people are mentioning are getting me really excited; Gary Oldman and Angelina?!?! If its either of those two count me in, really excited now for friday, loving the fun of guessing!

Norman reedus, Norman reedus, Norman Reedus...!!!! *crosses fingers and prays*

I have to say though you guys mentioning Tarentino or Tim Burton are getting me mega excited. If its either of those two, you can bet i'm going to be there.

If its Arnie, i don't care, but looks like I'm the only one haha, he's sure got some devoted fans in you guys!

This announcement won't be Norman as he's a previously (albeit cancelled) guest so wouldn't get this hype.

Awh ;(

Oh well the other names people are mentioning are getting me really excited; Gary Oldman and Angelina?!?! If its either of those two count me in, really excited now for friday, loving the fun of guessing!

I had a word with Angelina a few years back about doing a con, whilst she was doing the honours,

IMG_2192_zps2ae8ad14.jpg

but she's too busy being drop dead gorgeous and saving the World- heck she can save me any time she wants... Ahhh a guy can dream can't he? lol :)

• Like 1

This speculation is totally pointless it could be anyone why can't we all just wait to see who it is on Friday at 8?????

I no you might not see the point in speculating but it's just a bit of fun surely we can have some fun once in while

• Like 1

Go on, I'll have a guess - Daniel Craig!! :D

Not that I think that's hugely realistic, but SM are building this announcement up quite a bit so I'm going big lol

I'd hoped perhaps David Duchovny because of the X-Files anniversary this year, but he was at the San Diego Comic Con wasn't he so he's not a first-timer........

• Like 1

I'd Love It To be SMG .. i would Literally die , one of top 3 to meet ( the other 2 being Chuck Norris & Michelle Pfiffer ) .....

Chris Pine Is A Nice Bloke, Met Him Filming The New Jack Ryan Film In Liverpool Last Year ....

• Like 1

Go on, I'll have a guess - Daniel Craig!! :D

Not that I think that's hugely realistic, but SM are building this announcement up quite a bit so I'm going big lol

I'd hoped perhaps David Duchovny because of the X-Files anniversary this year, but he was at the San Diego Comic Con wasn't he so he's not a first-timer........

As much I'd absolutely love it to be Daniel Craig, unforuntately, it's going to be extremely unlikely that it is him. *sobs* :no:

I think everyone has already taken a guess of who I'd like it to be. Whoever the guest turns out to be, I'm sure it'll be fantastic. :clap: