First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

Im going for a wild guess at Daniel Radcliffe just because he will be in town.

In July?

Yes, as I already stated, he is doing a play in the summer around that time. I think he finishes it just before then.

"As you already stated?" - it would be nice to be answered with a tad more politeness than you have demonstrated with your wording.

I asked as I had no idea when the poster that I quoted meant. If I had seen your post, then I would not have needed to post the question.

I think it'll be old misery guts himself - Harrison Ford!!!

He is not a misery guts. He is pretty damn awesome. I met him a couple of years ago and he was nice enough to sign 6 posters for me, changing colour pens and everything. I doubt he'll be announced on Friday though.

• Like 1

I think it'll be old misery guts himself - Harrison Ford!!!

He is not a misery guts. He is pretty damn awesome. I met him a couple of years ago and he was nice enough to sign 6 posters for me, changing colour pens and everything. I doubt he'll be announced on Friday though.

Booo, no clues! Let's have a genuine surprise for once :D

now you'r making me scerd <lol> you do know that with names like ppl have writen here you beter Not disappoint <evil G >

1st time person and a show stoper ?

in Movies i'll ask ( cus i'd like to meet them )

Viggo.M ?

Orlando Bloom ?

Steven Spielberg ?

Peter.j ?

Richard Armitage ?( good for bouth TV and movies )

Mel Brooks ?

on TV

well thats harder so only 2

I'd loove to meet Colin morgan (he did shows in the usa But i dont think the uk )

Scott Caan ( from hawaii 5 o , you can get hes father alsow ;) and if you do not know who his father is ill give U a clue it's in the title father)

i'll still go with David .T

Edited by NiliBerl