First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

Norman reedus, Norman reedus, Norman Reedus...!!!! *crosses fingers and prays*

I have to say though you guys mentioning Tarentino or Tim Burton are getting me mega excited. If its either of those two, you can bet i'm going to be there.

If its Arnie, i don't care, but looks like I'm the only one haha, he's sure got some devoted fans in you guys!

ok i am going to just say this

its not Arnie or Sly

i did make a post about Arnie last week but this has nothing to do with this guest .

jason

Thank goodness you've said this, at last a bit of good ol' fashioned reasoning has come to this thread.

Any chance you can say the same about Harrison Ford, George Lucas and Mr. Spielberg? lol :)

Right back to my prediction.

I'm gonna say Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ABOVE!

(Cue the Guest being James Baxter - of course only Smegheads would know what the Smegging smegging smeg I'm talking about)

I think it's VERY unlikely to be Johnny Depp. I've met him on a few occasions over the years both at premieres and at film studios and while he's very fan friendly, I really dont think he's the kind of person who would be happy with fans paying money to meet him. He's also actually quite shy and I think would feel uncomfortable about the experience. But that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Norman reedus, Norman reedus, Norman Reedus...!!!! *crosses fingers and prays*

I have to say though you guys mentioning Tarentino or Tim Burton are getting me mega excited. If its either of those two, you can bet i'm going to be there.

If its Arnie, i don't care, but looks like I'm the only one haha, he's sure got some devoted fans in you guys!

This announcement won't be Norman as he's a previously (albeit cancelled) guest so wouldn't get this hype.

now Arnie and Sly have been ruled its back to the drawing board so I am now turning my attention to Chris Pine maybe Martin Freeman and possibly Jude Law

I think I'd die a fangirly death if it was Chris Pine. Also I've already met Zachary Quinto and Karl Urban so it would be a great completion!

Edited by evilbatduck

I'm liking the Sean bean suggestion.

How about Sir Roger Moore? Although unlikely he'll do 3 days.

Or Jackie Chan? Would make my year.

Seeing as there aren't many female suggestions so far. How about Milla Jovovich? My wife would be so happy with that announcement.

There should be a prize for the first correct guess. Free early bird ticket?

Guys..... A show maker? Gillian being so popular last year? I'm hoping David Duchovny, my first thought was chris carter but he's done promo signings in UK before!

Or Sean Bean? Didn't he do events for LOTR before though?

Drew Barrymore won't as she's just had her baby and is promoting a new makeup line in America.

Arnie could be a possibility. He was in town this week promoting Last Stand, his people could have talked to Jason.

Hoping for Rosé McGowan, Ralph Macchio, C Thomas Howell to be added.

• Like 1

Guys..... A show maker? Gillian being so popular last year? I'm hoping David Duchovny, my first thought was chris carter but he's done promo signings in UK before!

Or Sean Bean? Didn't he do events for LOTR before though?

Drew Barrymore won't as she's just had her baby and is promoting a new makeup line in America.

Arnie could be a possibility. He was in town this week promoting Last Stand, his people could have talked to Jason.

Hoping for Rosé McGowan, Ralph Macchio, C Thomas Howell to be added.

yer but Arnie has been ruled out by Jason himself