First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

I'd love Danrad selfishly but don't think he covers enough fandoms so maybe Sean bean

I don't think that he needs to cover a lot of fandoms, being the leading actor in the Harry Potter fandom gives you quite some advantage :)

Edited by SammyRomie

What films are out around that time? In the other Arnie thread Jason said something about more people being interested in cons now as they are a good means of promoting things as well as meeting fans. Is there anything big out that month, or an anniversary of something? I hope it's someone who's done a big mix of things. I don't think anyone has meantioned Sigourney Weaver yet, she usually comes up quite a bit, or Bill Murray would be amazing!

Everyone concentrating on "Show Maker", and I'm seeing it two ways, either someone like Joss Whedon, maker of a show OR someone who's made the show what it is and the character couldn't have been any other actor. Hmmmm.......... :smile:

Well here's who I'm hoping for....Harrison Ford, Samuel L Jackson, George Lucas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan.

:yoda:

Jason said it was a world first and Jamie did a con earlier this year - I would love to see her at one in the UK though.

Well here's who I'm hoping for....Harrison Ford, Samuel L Jackson, George Lucas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan.

:yoda:

Jason said it was a world first and Jamie did a con earlier this year - I would love to see her at one in the UK though.

Same here.