First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

Harrison Ford? No chance.

Mr. Spielberg? Um, yeah, I'm very sure that he'll be taking time out of his busy schedule.

Arnie? Don't see why not.

Need to get up IMDB for a lot of names already posted on this thread.

Theres one person whom I would really like to see at this event who's already been mentioned but I won't say who that is and will see how Friday pans out.

EDIT: Would like it to be President Barack Obama.

Edited by KingRichard76

My top guesses are Peter Jackson/ The Hobbit cast because I remember Jason made a post saying he was at the premier and that some of the actors were interested in appearances

Sean Bean because one does not simply have an event without him

Maybe Al Gore he is a *slideshow maker* if that counts :D

Sean Bean is a good shout (he's the only Game of Thrones cast member not to have been at SDCC), I've also heard on the grapevine that Showmasters have been after Timothy Dalton for a while.

From an entirely selfish point of view I would like it to be Ian Holm (but agree that all 3 days would probably be too much for him) or Sigourney Weaver (she's done private signings but nothing public that I'm aware of)

Sigourney has at least signed at the Edinburgh Film Festival I believe

I mentioned on the Facebook thread for this that I'm just happy that a lot of time has been given between this announcement and show time. Gives people to buy the photoshoot if they want and save money for autographs/further gueast announcements.

In terms of names, I'm thinking someone UK based and would love it to be David Jason.

I mentioned on the Facebook thread for this that I'm just happy that a lot of time has been given between this announcement and show time. Gives people to buy the photoshoot if they want and save money for autographs/further gueast announcements.

In terms of names, I'm thinking someone UK based and would love it to be David Jason.

I don't thick David Jason would do all three days

Its not gonna be Swarzzenegger, Stallone or Hathaway!

Despite the fact I would love it to be.

Peter Dinklage is more where I am thinking...

JA

At last, common sense prevails.

Harrison Ford.

Arnold Schwarzenneger

Sylvester Stallone.

Anne Hathaway.

No way.

I don't thick David Jason would do all three days

And am sure David Jason has already done a Signing event.

Would LOVE Arnie to be there, or the obvious ones from my fave shows like SMG (but I have a feeling she's probably dones something in the US). Ewan McGregor would be interesting as people have said. Would love someone from behind the camera too, would make a change to the norm.

what we have got to look at it logically its got to be some one who could do all three days some one who could cope with the pressure some one who is in London at the time so who would it be

it's me isn't it?

Ta,

Che-Snake ;)

what we have got to look at it logically its got to be some one who could do all three days some one who could cope with the pressure some one who is in London at the time so who would it be

it's me isn't it?

Ta,

Che-Snake ;)

you or Arnie

Here we go again...

Well this time Im not gonna speculate on who it is cause I only end up dissapointed :)

But for the sake of argument ;) I think i might be Sean Bean or Ian Holm. I hope for more clues, would be nice to have some. Just to have a healthy discussion up and running. Else we end up having names like Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood etc in the end ;)

Really looking forward of seeing what you have in store :)

Wow! Here we go again....i cant wait till Friday!

I love these guessing games.

If its Arnie( which i dont think it is, he will have have nothing to promote around this time) i will be on cloudy nine cuckoo land....he is my all time hero.

If its Ewan McGregor that would be very cool too, great actor, fellow Scot and all round great guest.

Like some of the previous posters i am going to go for Sean Bean which i am also mega happy about.

There is one other thought i have thou.......

CHRIS PINE

Karl Urban was here last year so he could be a good contact/agent/studio etc and Star Trek Into the Darkness is released around this time aswell.

Any of these guys would be amazing and hundreds more i have not mentioned too.

Cant wait till Friday