First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

I vote Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch. I have not seen that these guys do too many signings and Freeman is big for the Hobbit right now while Cumberbatch is big for the new Star Trek movie coming out. Daniel Radcliffe would be super cool too! Oh and Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage would be awesome as well...again I am unsure about their event signing history, they may have done stuff before to rule them out.

Good point didn't think of Cumberbath or Freeman! Don't think peter or sean have done any so lets keep out fingers crossed!

• Like 1

I vote Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch. I have not seen that these guys do too many signings and Freeman is big for the Hobbit right now while Cumberbatch is big for the new Star Trek movie coming out. Daniel Radcliffe would be super cool too! Oh and Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage would be awesome as well...again I am unsure about their event signing history, they may have done stuff before to rule them out.

Good point didn't think of Cumberbath or Freeman! Don't think peter or sean have done any so lets keep out fingers crossed!

Yeah I would lose my shizz if it was any of them!!

• Like 1

Gonna have my two cents.

I know it's an absolute long shot. So I'm just gonna put it out there.

Jeremy Renner

Only saying cause my head would literally explode. And I would need advanced warning. And if you don't know who he is...Then what have you been watching the last year.

Sam

Xxx

• Like 1

You're mean making us wait that long :( . I do usually end up finding myself disappointed by the post though, they never tend to be anything I'm into.

I feel you...the same thing usually happens to me too! I am trying to stay positive it will be someone amazing though since this might be my last year living in the UK and going to these amazing events!

I maybe reading to much in to it but Jason said on the bring Arnie to an event thread some one said that we would never get him may be he has proved us all wrong and he has managed to get him to sign up

Edited by Starbug

Jason said this in the opening post ... This guest is someone that people will be talking about and this guest is a "Show Maker" maybe a clue and not necessary meant as show maker for this event?

Joss Whedon or J J Abrams??? <first time signers though???>

Edited by stobbs

Jason said this in the opening post ... This guest is someone that people will be talking about and this guest is a "Show Maker" maybe a clue and not necessary meant as show maker for this event?

Joss Whedon or J J Abrams??? <first time signers though???>

Joss isn't a first time signer, as he did a tour of HMVs during the Serenity promo (not sure if that counts!)

I am new to all this so I am happy for it to be anyone. I have some catching up to do. But Daniel Radcliffe or Sean Bean would be nice.

I am interested in the other part of the post which mentioned information on other things they are planning !!!!!