First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

HI Everyone

on Friday 25th of Jan we will be announcing a really great guest for this years LFCC.

A real headliner.

A first time world signer.

This guest will be taking part in a talk.

This guest will be at LFCC on all 3 days.

This guest will be taking part in a Photo op on each day.

This will be there only planed public signing anywhere.

This guest is someone that people will be talking about and this guest is a "Show Maker".

All will be revealed on Friday 25th of Jan at 8pm.

Talk tickets and photo ops will go on sale at that time as the announcement go's live we feel this is someone that you will not want to miss.

This years LFCC is now made with this great guest , we will have many more great guests to come and take this years show far beyond 2012's event.

we will also have some other very interesting news this week so keep an eye on the forum as more things that we have been planning are announced.

we have backed up the forum and have checked all is working as we are expecting a lot of traffic when this all go's live.

see you all on here Friday.

• Like 7

I vote Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch. I have not seen that these guys do too many signings and Freeman is big for the Hobbit right now while Cumberbatch is big for the new Star Trek movie coming out. Daniel Radcliffe would be super cool too! Oh and Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage would be awesome as well...again I am unsure about their event signing history, they may have done stuff before to rule them out.

• Like 1