Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

First headliner guest announcement of 2013 for LFCC

showmasters    4,971

HI Everyone

on Friday 25th of Jan we will be announcing a really great guest for this years LFCC.

A real headliner.

A first time world signer.

This guest will be taking part in a talk.

This guest will be at LFCC on all 3 days.

This guest will be taking part in a Photo op on each day.

This will be there only planed public signing anywhere.

This guest is someone that people will be talking about and this guest is a "Show Maker".

All will be revealed on Friday 25th of Jan at 8pm.

Talk tickets and photo ops will go on sale at that time as the announcement go's live we feel this is someone that you will not want to miss.

This years LFCC is now made with this great guest , we will have many more great guests to come and take this years show far beyond 2012's event.

we will also have some other very interesting news this week so keep an eye on the forum as more things that we have been planning are announced.

we have backed up the forum and have checked all is working as we are expecting a lot of traffic when this all go's live.

see you all on here Friday.

• Like 7

beauty&bear    19

Exciting! And I agree with the above poster, I hope its someone I recognize, i'm not into Starwars/StarTreck/Stargate. I'm still holding out hope for Rose McGowan, but I don't know if she is a 'headliner' since she is really only known for Charmed.

• Like 3

Sazzzy    112

Im going for a wild guess at Daniel Radcliffe just because he will be in town.

If it's him, I swear I'll get this signed for the lolz.

daniel-radcliffe-dublin-party-1.jpg

I want it to be him just so you can get this signed!!!!!!

Starbug    998

this is really exciting news I cant even guess I am that exciting any chance of a clue I don't think I can wait

Squirtchy    256

I also like the way it says "first" head line guest :) although i'm slightly worried due to the 80's 90's theme going on!! I'm a 90's kid but i hope it's not someone too pre 1990's incase i don't know who it is :(

marisagrimes    30

I vote Martin Freeman or Benedict Cumberbatch. I have not seen that these guys do too many signings and Freeman is big for the Hobbit right now while Cumberbatch is big for the new Star Trek movie coming out. Daniel Radcliffe would be super cool too! Oh and Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage would be awesome as well...again I am unsure about their event signing history, they may have done stuff before to rule them out.

• Like 1

Perhaps Drew Barrymore for the ET reunion?

Arnie would be great (although I've already met him), he would be too busy in his filming schedule to come here.

I guess it will be someone current who is in town filming in london during that week?