Latest Guest Announcement - JANE ESPENSON

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce our latest guest for Hallowhedon!

JANE ESPENSON :dance:

Jane has produced and written for many much loved TV shows including a few from the Whedon Verse.

She will be at Hallowhedon signing autographs but also hosting some great panels, live commentaries, and writers workshops, adding a completely new dimension to the show!

Jane_espenson_february_2012_250px.png

whedonespenson600.jpg

Some of the shows Jane has worked on include: 23 episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, 2 episodes of Dollhouse, 2 episodes of Angel and 1 episode of Firefly, as well as work on Once Upon a Time, Tru Calling, Battlestar Galactica, Husbands, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, Gilmore Girls, and Caprica to name but a few!

If you want to gain a bit more understanding into how a tv show is brought from a mere idea to actually on screen and in front of you then there are few people more qualified to explain this than Jane.

We are REALLY looking forward to welcoming Jane to Hallowhedon where I know she will be one of the most interesting guests we have ever had! :clap:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0260870/

• Like 1

Aw great guest i have met Jane several times and she is really interesting to talk to and many stories to tell about her time on the shows and she is a really lovely person too.

Dont think she's been here since the event James and David did so nearly 9 years ago so i am sure someone a lot of people have not met either. Look forward to seeing her again.

Edited by buffy2k

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure if this been asked before but is it still only 1 free auto from Jane? As previously when met her and other writers ( tv comic and novels etc) at events they usually not have a limit as they usually don't charge per item like tv guests just wondering as need her on my comics and being unemployed alas can't afford any extras