Getting to know you...

Ginnean

Hey all, thought it might be fun to expand a bit on the introduction thread with another for us all to get to know the people we will be spending the weekend with in advance.

an old idea but works well generally. first person posts a question, the next person replies with their answer and posts a new question.

In the event that the previous person has forgotten to post a new question (happens) just answer the question from the post before.

So to kick us off here's the first question.

You're handed a phone, and it's Joss Whedon on the other end. You can only speak to Joss for 10 seconds or he will be eaten by a dragon. By some miracle you are still able to speak clearly and actually manage to have a coherent thought at this time; what would you say to him?

Well, given that there is no new question at the time I write this...

You're handed a phone, and it's Joss Whedon on the other end. You can only speak to Joss for 10 seconds or he will be eaten by a dragon. By some miracle you are still able to speak clearly and actually manage to have a coherent thought at this time; what would you say to him?

"I worship at your altar, you evil bugger. Although you don't have to kill people off every single time. Also,hadn't you better run away from that dragon?"

(I am such a nerd that I actually timed that to make sure Joss didn't get eaten. :blush: )

OK... question....

You have a 4kgs of modelling clay and several hours to kill. What do you make?

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, tough to keep it PG-13 lol

In LA walking down a sunny street where i bump into J August Richards who stops me and tells he knows how weird it sounds but he had this crazy dream about me last night creating a hugely successful show with him and will i please let him buy me a coffee so we can talk about it and see if his dream comes true. Needless to say, i accept ;)

A demon walks up to you in a bar and says he has done a lot of evil things but is trying to change and has been given a wish to make any movie he wants become real life but because he was all evil, the only films he's watched are horrors for educational purposes - you somehow manage not to run for the hills at this revelation - and he needs you to help him pick a movie; which movie do you reccomend?

Edited by Ginnean

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...