Has Peter Mayhew been double booked?

Che-Snake

Ian McDiarmid would be good as he's started doing events but his auto price is massive!! Need Carrie for a photoshoot.

Yeah But its worth it as he is the Emperor from all the star wars films, and I dont want to miss a chance of meeting him they were so lucky in the states to get him. But Carrie Fisher is also welcomed.

I would happily pay any of those prices for Ian, Carrie, or Mark. Would add James Earl Jones to that list too. Real shame about Peter though hope SM can get him rebooked soon. Any news on what will happen with photo shoot tickets?

I would happily pay any of those prices for Ian, Carrie, or Mark. Would add James Earl Jones to that list too. Real shame about Peter though hope SM can get him rebooked soon. Any news on what will happen with photo shoot tickets?

Most certainly for James Earl Jones Too this has to happen please Jason we need at leat one of them.

If we were one of the unlucky ones to pre-order a Mayhew photo-op, how are refunds etc handled?

Again the mods have asked for confirmation. As Jason has said they are trying to get Peter back this year I assume the plan is that photo tickets will carry over unless you request a refund. But please bear with us for a little while there.

I would happily pay any of those prices for Ian, Carrie, or Mark. Would add James Earl Jones to that list too. Real shame about Peter though hope SM can get him rebooked soon.

Frank Oz or Anthony Daniels would be great to meet too