heads up everyone

showmasters

I am still 75/100 to coming but it will be a last minute thing as funds are very tight now i think holding the event later in the year and not so close to the last and the christmas period would have eased alot of finanical strain on those that unfortunately have had to pull out of attending this one in February. In comparsion to the amount of people that came last time i feel and this is just my own opinion that some of that number only came for Peter Facinelli appearance as it is rarer than rare he is in the UK and that some were non-twilight fans as well but came due to his status.

I am hoping to make it in February as i would like to see friends i made at ET8 and make new ones to hopefully meet up after this finale event of twilight in the UK by you guys.

Oh no it's such a shame :( but obviously a lot of people are short on money just after xmas so sort of understandable. Hopefully as we go into the last month before the con things will pick up!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and thank you for not cancelling the con!

I didn't attend ET8 and this is going to be my first Eternal Twilight con so to hear it's over before it's really begun for me is a bummer but as a few months ago I thought I lost all chance to attend any twilight cons i'm very grateful that you guys decided to give it another shot and I get the chance to attend one of these cons :)

No matter what happens I'm sure it'll be a brill weekend!

I would've loved to come to this as I've been coming now since ET3 and was so disappointed when I couldn't come to ET8 :(

But when you have no job it's very very hard to get the money together, especially since I didn't think I'd have to what with ET8 being branded the last one. If it was later on in the year I definitely would have made it, but unless we win the lottery it doesn't look like I'll make it.

Very very sad :(

Totally agree with Andrea, I can not thank you guys enough for not cancelling ET9 and now knowing its at a loss to you AND you are still trying for more guests is just out of this world!! you wouldn't get that with other event organisers thats for sure..! The line up as it stands is awesome I am so so pleased with it so any extras would just be an amazing bonus!! You guys Rock, thanks so much again for all your hard work in making these events so bloody brilliant!! X

• Like 2

Thanks guys I have only just started going to the cons

ET 7 was my first and have loved every Minuit

And thank you for trying to make this go out with

A bang

Hopefully we will be Abel to see some of the twilight

Guest at other showmasters events

Again thank you Jason and team xxxx

This will be my first ET! Im rather excited! Gutted there wont be many people there but im there cause im a MASSIVE Twilight fan, Just a shame iv only just heard that this has been happening for like 4 years!

And sorry to hear its going to be the last 1! x

I'm gutted this will probably be the last. My daughter and me have been to lots of these and LOVE them. Unfortunately I cannot afford this one and was hoping to rejoin you all in October :( I know you'll have an amazing time. Sorry we won't be there to say a final farewell and a HUGE thanks to Jason and Mark, as well as Too Tall, Andrew (who I love!!) and all the crew.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait until Friday!

this will be my 2nd con and can't wait!

The fact you are still going ahead at a known loss is incredible. I can never thank you enough for what you have done. wish i started coming before......... anyway lets not dwell on the past and have a massive party! I'll be a gangster in a red hat and tie friday if you wanna come say hi :)