Latest Guest Announcement - KENNY BAKER

showmasters

I swear I only just asked for him last night, or was it today! hmm! although it's Kenny so he'd have to show up wouldn't he! Anyway great guest!!! Need him on soooooooooo much stuff!

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

• 4 months later...

Just done the math and worked out if all things went the way I wanted i'd be getting 15 things signed by him, i'm thinking i'll spread what i get signed by him out over this year!!

I have 35 new items for Kenny to sign! that suitcase is getting fuller and fuller! I've met the guy so many times over the years but I still manage to find so many things for him to sign!

• Like 1

I have a photo shoot ticket for Kenny at Earls court, Now that the photo times have come out for MK, Would it be possible for me to exchange this Earls court ticket for a MK ticket?

I think that this comes under the 'all tickets are non refundable and non transferrable (apart for cancelled/rescheduled guests)'

I have a page on facebook called Star Signings check it out here if you want and like the page lol

https://www.facebook...aphsMemorabilia

haha i'd already liked it, goes to show how much attention i pay, didn't realise i was you!!

Well there you go lol! Yep that would be me :smile: I'm sure I liked your page too lol

Edited by jonathan

• Showmasters Admin

I have a photo shoot ticket for Kenny at Earls court, Now that the photo times have come out for MK, Would it be possible for me to exchange this Earls court ticket for a MK ticket?

The official answer is no, they are show specific. But if you're coming anyway it might be worth going to the organisers booth and asking if something can be done.