Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - MARYSE WWE DIVA

WWE Diva Maryse will be attending LFCC all three days

1244073257499_f.jpg

mars3_350x475_814852a.jpg

Maryse-Ouellet-17.jpgMaryse-Over-Kelly-Kelly-500x306.jpg

A finalist in the 2006 edition of the Diva Search competition, sultry French Canadian Maryse prided herself on being a fashion snob who belittled people every chance she got. But there was substance behind this beauty from the Great White North, as evidenced by the fact that she became only the second Divas Champion in WWE history.

Maryse also became DiBiase's new personal assistant and girlfriend

She was also on the cover of Playboy's 2007 Girls of Canada calendar

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0653486/

http://www.frenchkissmaryse.com/

Edited by showmasters

I, rather annoyingly, only ever got a picture with her WITHOUT her legendary hair extensions while she was with WWE. Time for an upgrade methinks!

No longer a Diva, but now a very successful model and businesswoman. Get her to bring The Miz!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Awesome guest! Met Maryse in America a couple of months back. So beautiful!! Another photo op on its way :)!! Thx SM.

Awesome announcement. Can't wait! Photo op for sure.

shame I cant make the London Film and Comic Con this year but it would be awesome if some Wrestling Legends/Divas were able to make it to Collectormania in MK

great announcement, met her boyfriend last year but never met Maryse. Looking forward to the opportunity

LFACC is a show covering all parts of entertainment. WWE is sports entertainment. If you go strictly by the name you'd have to cross of all TV series stars off the list too. ;)

• Like 1

Well said :-) can't wait for more wrestlers/divas

Edited by malky
  • Like 1

that is thing about cons I go to that I dont like, it means I have to meet every single one of the guests, I'm not allowed to ignore anyone that is going that I may not be a fan of

those are the laws right?

• Like 1

Nice announcement :) she's a bit new for me though as my wrestling years were like 98-2002! Keep em coming :-)!

• Like 1

when are her photo tix on sale please? still buzzing over this announcement keep up the good work and keep those wrestlers/divas coming!

Maryse is amazing, next up the Bella Twins!!! Come on Showmasters. Give them a call. Met them last month and told them all about LFCC. They're waiting for your call. They can't wait to meet their UK fans!!!

i kinda want to meet her just to have a nice signed photo of an attractive woman in next to nothing in my collection haha!