Guest suggestions

spocks-brain

• 3 weeks later...

I believe astronaut Jerry Ross (shuttle missions STS-61-B, STS-27, STS-37, STS-55, STS-74, STS-88, STS-110) has a new book out in the US. Does anyone know if it will be released here

It's on Amazon UK. The release date says 15 Jan 2013, so it's out and on sale.

The publisher is Purdue University Press.

With all his experience in space he'd be a great guest and the reviews for his book have been very positive.

I totally agree. Having now read Jerry Ross' book, I believe he would be an excellent guest and probably keen to participate and promote his book.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see someone like David McCallum, Geoffrey Palmer or Judi Dench at this. A really big name. And personally i'd also love to see Joanna Lumley and Ian Lavender brought back. I didn't get to the shows last time they were at it and was gutted as they are huge to me. David McCallum and Joanna Lumley in particular would be incredible together.

Joanna Lumley an David McCallum would be my dream guests too. Ian Lavender definitely! I hope there are going to be some big name TV stars or Hollywood legends coming this. It seems to be focusing more on the historically important people this time around. Don't know if that's jut the way this one is going to be, or if there's some others from TV/movies planned.

With Boxingmania 2 being here Terry Downes has to be my suggestion, he is Britain's oldest living boxer to win a World title and defeated Sugar Ray Robinson twice, he's a must at an event like this...he's starred in a few movies too. He will certainly compliment any other boxers who will attend.

Michael Crawford, George Lazenby, Sir Roger Bannister as someone else suggested would be great.

• Like 1

Robert Davi

Talisa Soto

Burt Reynolds

Michael York

Richard Chamberlain

Faye Dunaway

Diana Rigg

Jill St. John

Jane Seymour

Maggie Smith

George Kennedy

Angela Lansbury

Angie Dickinson

Michael York

Steven Seagal

Don Johnson

Bud Spencer&Terence Hill

Jane Birkin

Jon Voight

Val Kilmer

Garry Lineker

Lennox Lewis

Riddick Bowe

Paul Gascoine

Stephen Hendry

Ronnie O´Sullivan

Steve Davis

Phil Taylor

David Bowie

Alex Ferguson

Gordon Strachan

Ian Rush

Chuck Norris (many Bruce Lee fans need him on their posters , then you have his classic films like Delta Force , Invasion USA , MIA trilogy & natch Walker series)

The man seems humble and happy so I can't imagine him being sour to fans.

Might as well get Bolo Yeung (he doesn't speak English but seems humble) and Bob Wall too (Wall is a friend of Norris)

• Like 1

Please, please, please - Tim O'Connor. Just watched his excellent Twilight Zone performance and always regretted not seeing him in Milton Keynes years ago. Autographica would be the perfect show for him.

I'd really like Roy Dotrice to attend after the recent cancellations. When he was announced for LFCC, it just didn't seem right. Someone like that seems to be more an Autographica type of guest. Maybe it's his age and extensive acting background - wouldn't seem right him being swamped by thousands of Game of Thrones fans. I wonder if Barbara Bain could be convinced to come along to carry on the Space 1999 theme.

Definitely agree with the martial arts suggestions there. I had suggested them ages ago and luckily met John Saxon at another show, but would love to meet the other Bruce Lee contemporaries.