GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Updated 23/05/13

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...

still nothing on the guys from Red Dwarf.. :no:

tell me about surely there must be some news by now we keep getting the same news all we want is confermation on the days surely that's not to much to ask

No confirmation on Gillian Anderson's autograph price? I've seen others post assuming it's £30, which would be great, but it'd be good to have official confirmation please?

Would be great to have this if available please.

• Showmasters Admin

Gillian is listed as £10 surely that's not right

I don't mind paying £10.00 ;)

If it was, it was a mistake, now changed.....

Gethin Anthony..............................................Sun............................Auto £10/Photo £10

Gillian Anderson......................................Sat/Sun............................Auto £30/Photo £30

Glyn Baker..............................................Sat....................................Auto £10

And on a more morbid front - people have left guests thinking 'oh I'll get them next time' and they don't come back because sadly they pass away. So whatever happens, I'd never feel comfortable leaving a guest in case they're cheaper next time, unless I really have to.

[/quote

Agree with this. I had many opportunitys to meet Ray Harryhausen , left it thinking next time and now will never get the chance to thank him for all the years of pleasure he gave me. Lesson Learned.

Well im going sat but luckily my uncle is guesting there so i'm going to see him as he's over from the states and I only live in Northampton!! But there is no way i'm paying him £20 a to for his autograph unless its on a chq for a few thousand lol

• Like 1

Craig Charles Sunday it seems like evey one is going on the day I cant :crying:

To be fair you've been saying that for months. Does it not make more sense to go to the show based on the guests you want to meet instead of arranging to go to a 3 day show before knowing who is going to be there and when?

I no but sadly Saturday was the only day I can attend I am sorry if I have sounded like I have been moaning I no its not showmasters fault but on the brighter side I am looking forward to attending 3 days to go