Latest Sports Guest Announcement - GEOFF HURST

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest sports guest for Collectormania

GEOFF HURST

Sir Geoffrey Charles Hurst MBE is a retired England footballer best remembered for his years with West Ham. He made his mark in World Cup history as the only player to have scored a hat-trick in a World Cup final. His three goals came in the 1966 final for England in their 4/2 win over West Germany at the old Wembley. Such an achievement was made all the more remarkable by the fact that he was only five months and eight games into his international career, and was not considered his country's premier centre forward.

Attending Saturday 11am-3pm

geoff_hurst.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah I tried to haggle over that before but was unsuccessful. I originally thought that anything other than a photo (book, programme, poster etc) came into the 'item' category but was told that if its flat then it's charged at the photo rate. I reasoned that shirts are flat but I got nowhere ;) Fair enough but you gota try lol :smile:

Yeah that is true though, shirts are flat! I guess I'm just going to look at the the item price as anything other than a standard photo.

I just wanted to ask because I know certain people can have objections to signing certain things, didnt know if Geoff was happy signing shirts or not.

The item price normally refers to shirts, shorts, boxing gloves, figures etc. Books, programmes etc I've always been charged the standard photo proce.

As far as I can remember Geoff has signed shirts on previous appearances and I have a shirt for him and all the former England players to sign this time so I'm hopeful it's the same. I can't see why not.

Edited by jonathan