Autographica

showmasters

It seems a shame not to attend the event for the sake of what can be a fairly swift and relatively inexpensive train ride from say London to Birmingham. I guess this must be something you have looked into before but given the event only comes round once a year it does seem a shame to miss it two years running.

Awesome a very relaxed atmos very spacious and lots of guests that you would not be able to get any other way otherwise bring it on and keep it at this venue as its a fantastic venue. Makes a change for me not to travel miles and miles to a show. i do enough of that any other time of the year....

Great news, and I'm especially happy it's going to be in Birmingham again. By far my favourite ever venue for a show, and the guests always seem very happy there too.

I only missed the very first Autographica, been to every one since and it's still my favourite show.

Seeing so many legends in one place over a weekend really is like taking a walk through history.

I'm sure this years Autographica weekend will be as great as ever.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Autographica last year and I'm also very pleased it's in Birmingham. Last year it was a perfect venue and very well organised. I do hope Bruce Dern can attend this year and I'm looking forward to seeing who else they announce. Martin Landau was wonderful - probably one of my favourite guests ever - wonderful man.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The dinner is usually on the Saturday night, in recent times there has been some sort of drinks reception for certain ticket holders on the Friday as well.

I suspect they are a way off producing things like talk and photo shoot schedules at this stage, don't usually get those until a bit closer to the event and the guest list is more finalised.

Count Fooku is correct.

There will be a drinks reception on Friday night but this only comes with certain ticket types.

The meal will be on Saturday night. The evening will start with a wine reception at 7.30 (there will also be soft drinks available) and then everyone will move to their table for the meal at 8.30.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for asking, but I am quite new here. I am Andre from Nieuw Vennep, The Netherlands, If everything goes well I will be attending Autographica 19 this year. I have never been to such an event and i am looking forward to it. Is it Ok to ask you guys a few simple questions ? For example. Can I bring my own photographs of a person and ask him to sign it ? Is that allowed ? And if so, what does a person charge for putting his of her autograph on my photo ? Do you have to pay that at his of her table or .. ?