Meet-up Point/Group

OverGeek

I thought it would be a great idea to get together and get to know fellow forum users better.

Depending how popular this idea is it could be a regular group meet up thing or simply just a specific point on the CollecorMania days.

Let me know if your intrested.

• Like 3

Yeah, that's the main reason i thought it would be a cool idea i wasn't sure who anyone was last time.

I really wanted to say hi to the folk who have been very friendly and welcomeing since i started posting, i only met a few that i know of who are on these forums, but i could have passed by someone without knowing.

It would be nice to have a group of people that you don't need to wait a whole year to chat with again for a few moments, we all like the same kinds of stuff more or less so why not make it a more regular thing.

Where & when can get decided by everyone who's intrested, it would come down to the best time for the majority.

Though if it gets going we can have a few diffrent times that best suit folk left out the time before. The more we have going the eaiser it becomes to sort out the best times

We should maybe have a mini cosplayer meet or something out back at some point during the weekend?

Would be cool to get to know y'all!

And could lead onto regular cosplay meetups too hehe, or inspire new cosplayers to think outside the box with their costumes (here's looking at you Brian haha)

• Like 1

Ha! I already am, my cosplay this year defo isn't zombie related in any form.

I do intend to keep away (mostly) from zombie stuff though there will always be a horror element to my cosplays.

Anyways a cosplay group would be cool though i thought including everyone to a general group might get more intrest, if enougth folk do cosplay in our group then we can always throw ideas around and help each other out.

Cool that sounds like a plan, we will certenly make that bus journey more intresting!

How about The Arrol pub as our regular group meet-up then?

It's right in the central station so easy to get to and has a decent menu plus a large area up stairs away from too much noise.

• Like 1