Latest Guest Caprice Rothe

• 5 months later...

I know I mentioned this:

"Talking of which I think it would be an awesome idea if Caprice, Dee and Robert all took part in the E.T. photoshoot- its a shame Matthew wont be here for this. Also, I remember a few years ago there was the Stuntlady who did work in Nightmare on Elm Street and was on stage with a number of other backstage magicians, considering that Caprice played such a pivotal (yes, I'm being serious here) role in E.T. I think it would have been awesome if there would have been a talk with her as I'm sure theres many aficionados who are very much into the behind the scenes aspect and or would like to know more about what it took to bring everyones favourite Extra. Terrestrial. to life. Mind you I know that timetables and talks are still in the final stages of being arranged and published so hopefully this may come to fruition."

In the other thread, but I still feel this would be an awesome idea because its people like Caprice that really bring to the movie screen an astonishing level of realism... Just in the same way that Michael Moschen did in Labyrinth.

Theres always that level of interest out there for these guests and just what they bring with them, in fact one of my best meets EVER was when I was in the most excellent company of two ILM'ers sadly hearing about the work of these great people can more often than not be found on the special features DVD it would be so fascinating to see this live though, Caprice would be a fantastic "Talk" or "Q&A" all the stories she could tell about being on set and being part of a huge collaboration with the other Performers.