just watched you on urban rush interveiw talking about your school. you seem a real genuine great guy, look forward to seeing you with dan and linda for a photo,Would love a little chat at some point maybe i will come an get a extra photo with you :)

Thanks King!! I appreciate your comment. Almost been whacked a few times at work so.....

And you're very welcome :)

The technical side of film making whether it be Stunts and or Visual Effects is (in my opinion) that which makes films what they are, in fact a debate between a Friend of mine and I erupted last year when we went to Collectormania.

I said how "By far the biggest guest was Vic Armstrong," to which she replied with how it was John Barrowman, I'm not too familiar with John Barrowmans work but I am enthralled with everything that Vic Armstrong has brought to the screen either in the Indy or Bond Films, Superman what have you and as he can make Harrison Ford look EVEN COOLER on celluloid you can do the same thing with Arnold Schwarzenegger because thats where its at.

Have met Vic and Wendy twice now, both very lovely people and like you very courageous :)

Again- thanks! King Richard. You must be glad to be out of that car park! Sorry , couldn't resist having you on. Yeah Vic and Wendy are very dear friends and I think working w Vic was some of my most fav times. Well except w his crazy drinking game in Mexico city on Totall Recall. Red wine and tequila? No. And then a row with a psychopathic hooker that felt we were her meal ticket. But I digress....

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to read your comments and info on the forum Peter.I like others have lots of questions would love to ask you.

"like whats the scariest moment you did on screen?"

are you planning on doing a Q & A show at LFCC on your own or with some other people?

• Like 1

Thanks Phil and Redjon!

I am thinking of doing a b'fast or dinner w a few select guests while there so we can really take some time and chat. I just have to figure out the logistics of where/when.

Scariest moment? Ohh they're all scary but you have to channel the fear into action and make sure you keep your ass attached.

The bike jump put me into the Hollywood Stuntmens Hall of Fame so I am greatful for the honor and always loved that whole bike sequence. It was challenging for sure. Especially with Jim Cameron yelling!!

Http://www.peterhkent.com

http://imdb.com/name/nm0448827/

Thanks Phil and Redjon!

I am thinking of doing a b'fast or dinner w a few select guests while there so we can really take some time and chat. I just have to figure out the logistics of where/when.

Scariest moment? Ohh they're all scary but you have to channel the fear into action and make sure you keep your ass attached.

The bike jump put me into the Hollywood Stuntmens Hall of Fame so I am greatful for the honor and always loved that whole bike sequence. It was challenging for sure. Especially with Jim Cameron yelling!!

Http://www.peterhkent.com

http://imdb.com/name/nm0448827/

love the U tube clip and thanks for answer to the scary question, Dawg.

the breakfast/dinner idea sounds interesting and a lot of fun

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the video link for the wire work video i found it fascinating, looked like you and Curt enjoyed it.

And i've recently seen on TV Ninon Parent from this video(she looked tiny stood next to you) on the TV show "Pysch" playing a circus performer and doing wire work.

Thanks for sharing dawg and hope you share some more tales & experiences with us.I think we are all going to have a good time at LFCC

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the posts Peter.

I just watched The Last Stand and was wondering how you felt the 80s guys like Arnie,Sly Bruce and Kurt were doing??

Personally I still think they rule the roost.

Did you work on Tango and Cash? I love that flick :-)

Hey Goodie. No Tango, no Cash. I think it's great for us old buzzards to still kick ass. I know I still do!

Watching them old movies you old buzzards still rock.

These new movies have way too much cheap CGI and make all the action scenes look like cartoons.

you dinosaurs ruled the planet with great stunts!

scenes like Zoe Bell in "Death Proof" doing the ship mast and with Kurt Russell playing the aging and sadistic Hollywood stunt double(hope that character not based on you Dawg)

PS Quentin Tarantino is quoted saying before making this movie- " to me, the last terrific car chase was in Terminator 2"-so even Tarantino thought you were GREAT!