Pleasure meeting you and thank you so much for the autograph and especially for the photoshoot. Hope that your missus likes your joke present and thanks for sharing your Andromeda story and showing me the picture of your sons. Such cuties. I felt like a stalker when I looked over my shoulder and saw you back at the hotel last night, thanks for making me laugh. LOL

Bit of a long story but yeah, my real name is Ann, but on Friday I couldn't remember what my forum name was as I used this online name; CurlyKirsty, when i first got into fandom.

Poor little Stuntdawg, so jet-lagged today! I feel your pain. But it was lovely to meet you (I mentioned your appearance at the top of the escalator in Total Recall when we met, if you remember). So sorry for the inadvertent hijack outside the David/K.I.T.T. shoot - I would never normally do that, but after about 17 photoshoots and no food bar Smints since 7:30am, I was a bit light-headed. *blush* My photo with you turned out really well, though! Hope you have/had a good flight back.

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 1

Thanks to all you fans who came by to talk and at the photoshoots. And thanks for the gifts as well. The UK folks have proven to be the nicest bunch out of all the cons I've attended. Special thanks to Jason and the Showmasters crew for bringing me out and for running such an incredible tight ship!!

• Like 6

Meeting Peter this weekend was just awesome , I attended the Terminator talk on Sunday morning which was in my opinion fantastic and could of easily been a paid for talk. It would of been even better if Kristanna Loken had managed to attend.Peter's talk was just hilarious when he was doing the Arnie voices about the hotel food bill and the pranks , I had tears running down my face at one point.I even popped over later in the day to his table to tell Peter just how much I enjoyed it and purchased a second autograph.Overall a top top gentleman and a sheer pleasure to meet the man , thanks Peter you made my weekend you're a legend. P.S ... I felt like a stalker when I went to the toilet and I was just a few urinals away from you having a squirt .... thought you might of kicked the sh*t out of me like the scene from True Lies ... I was not willy watching honestly lol !

• Like 3