classy answer you and the rest of us can sit back and enjoy all that great work all you talent guys did. B)

PS I remember watching with my father great western stunts from the likes of Ben Johnson, Jock Mahoney and Chuck Roberson on TV.Then watching people like Colin Skeaping, Jackie Chan, yourself and the Great Vic Armstrong doing amazing stunts in movie theaters.Timeless

I wonder what everyone's favorite movie stunt/action scene are?

• Like 1

Dawg being inducted into hall of fame tells you what everybody thought of your work-TIMELESS AND PRICELESS

Wow you have permission to bang my head for not mentioning The great Yak Canutt

his scene from the greatest western director John Ford movie "stagecoach" is a legend,his Second Unit scenes from "Ben Hur" race and "El Cid" stuff is fab as well.

I think my favourite stunt(after "stagecoach" and "T2" of cause) is from 007 movie "Goldeneye" the 700ft bungee jump i cant remember the stuntman's name but it was awesome.So thankyou and all your fellow stunt people for all the memorys.

so guys what your favourite stunts?

• Like 1

Btw Red it's funny you mentioned Ben Hur and El Cid. I was very good friends with Charlton Heston and his family and spent a lot of time at his house just hanging out, swimming, BBQing and having my bum pinched by the ancient wife of Darryl Zanuck, who was a scary piece of business. I have a few pix of me posing w Hestons Oscars. Closest ill ever come!

• Like 1

Btw Red it's funny you mentioned Ben Hur and El Cid. I was very good friends with Charlton Heston and his family and spent a lot of time at his house just hanging out, swimming, BBQing and having my bum pinched by the ancient wife of Darryl Zanuck, who was a scary piece of business. I have a few pix of me posing w Hestons Oscars. Closest ill ever come!

Wow! that just blow my mind!...gob..smacked...Chuck Heston..wow!

your life seems a bit like a onion, peel a layer off and there's another amazing tale!

next you be telling us all, you rescued David Hasselhoff from doing a slow mom scene with Pamela Anderson- LOL :whistling:

Bet your glad to have meet all these talented people in your life-wow what memory's good & bad you must have!

Again WOW!!!! CHUCK HESTON -PS hope you cleaned them Oscars for him after playing with them

• Like 1

Actually I did polish his Oscar with a nice cloth while drinking some of his excellent draft beer. I believe the pic is on my Peter Kent's School of Hard Knocks page somewhere. And yes I did 4 eps of Baywatch but Pamel didn't like me as I called her Duncan girl in reference to the small town she grew up in. I had a right, I came from the next small town up the hiway but she got her knickers in a twist about it. Love David tho. Gave him lots of workout advice as I was training with Arnold, Ferrigno and all the monsters of the Mezzozoic era

• Like 1

As always Peter Kent the perfect gentleman (never left a glass of beer un- drunk at Chuck Heston's house-just joking!)

and nice of you help everyone with their training

talking of the Big Man Arnold-has everyone read his interview last week about filming T5 in January and doing "King Conan" and another "Twins" movie

and he's still working out at 66 y/o- WONDER IF HE STILL USE'S Peter's WORKOUT ADVICE

http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/2013/6/13/arnold-talks-terminator-triplets-conan-predator-with-tafs.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2341788/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-reprises-iconic-role-Terminator-5--age-66.html

Less than 2 weeks to go now :dance:

Looking forward to meeting Peter and having a chin wag -hope i don't get too excited and forget to ask him a question.

So i hope everyone's ready to give Peter a warm British welcome!! and lady's remember he's married so don't throw your underwear at him-lol

PS- Dawg remember to leave some room in your luggage for your duty free booze!

• Like 3

hope you bring some nice pieces of memorabilia for us to see peter.(please! ;) )

i like your photo's on your School of hard knocks facebook-must be good memories.

like the one with you and James Cameron on T2-look's like your surprised he's not shouting at you

PS -What happend to your eyebrows?

I smell the reek of testosterone! :spew:

nice one but with all the wife's and girlfreinds going to see David Hasselhoff,

all the blokes have to go some where and who better than Peter Kent to talk about action movies

PS- what's Kristanna Loken like- I've never meet her before but I'm look forward to meeting her.

Everybody says she's lovely :gorgeous::wub2: so I'll will try and be a perfect gentleman :angel:

(no dirty jokes! think i remember some clean one's :headscratch: )

So Arnie has confirmed he’s in Terminator 5- so i guess his catchphrase "I’ll be back!” will be replaced with “Ow my back!” :help: -bad i know!

Red-

PS -What happend to your eyebrows

Burned off by the blast when Terminator blows open the Cyberdine vault. It was a nasty explosion.

Look forward to seeing you all---- very close now!

Doing a UK based podcast this Monday so ill post the link before I hop on my London flight!

• Like 2

all the blokes have to go some where and who better than Peter Kent to talk about action movies

PS- what's Kristanna Loken like- I've never meet her before but I'm look forward to meeting her.

Everybody says she's lovely :gorgeous::wub2: so I'll will try and be a perfect gentleman :angel:

So Arnie has confirmed he’s in Terminator 5- so i guess his catchphrase "I’ll be back!” will be replaced with “Ow my back!” :help: -bad i know!

Allegedly The Rock will be in Terminator 5 as well.

I met Kristanna at this event a few years ago and she was brilliant so you'll have that to look forward to. I'm also excited about meeting the Hoff- I hope that doesn't make me a woman lol

• Like 3

Allegedly The Rock will be in Terminator 5 as well.

I met Kristanna at this event a few years ago and she was brilliant so you'll have that to look forward to. I'm also excited about meeting the Hoff- I hope that doesn't make me a woman lol

It does..really..

No, im just joking haha

JON-Thanks for the heads up on Kristanna, I'm looking forward to meeting her

and as for "THE HOFF" hope you have a good time meeting him and if he does starts to make you feel girly,why not make yourself feel more manly, go see Peter Kent and talk action films

So looking forward to meeting Peter. Booked in for the photoshoot to. At 6’5” he is going to make me look tiny! lol

I will have so many questions to ask but will probably forget most of them. Looking forward to all the cool photos and hope they are available to get signed.

• Like 2

Jaaaa! I am on my to da Ayer-port now. Coming to Terminate you all!

Seriously it'll be great to see you folks. Thanks for all your kind comments. Getting on the plane to London now!!!

Have a safe flight Peter , see you tomorrow buddy

• Like 1