Latest guest announcement - JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN

showmasters

Will the tickets still be available closer to the time?

They are limited in numbers. Unfortunately no one can predict when/if the tickets will sell out, sorry. Usually there's a warning when tickets get low. But sometimes there's such a sudden increase in ticket sales that no warning is possible.

I'm hoping i can negotiate with my friend so i can get photo op ticket, and i do hope if i do its not before 10am as we dont get into Milton Keynes much before 10:15 !! If that doesn't work out i do hope i can ask for a photo when i get my auto's

There will be signs up if photos at the table are allowed. Personally I doubt Jenna will be doing photos as there will be a lot of people wanting to meet her. But it can't definitely be confirmed before the day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Having not visited before just wondered how urgent it is to book a photo shoot?

Is there still good availability?

Usually there will be a warning when tickets get low. I've not seen one posted for Jenna. But I wouldn't leave it too long, she seems to be a very popular guest.

No sign of my tickets yet, should I be worried? Will it have made a difference to the dispatch time that I ordered Jenna tickets along with all the others I wanted at the time? Many thanks for any assistance given :)

No need to worry.

Yes it can make a difference if it is part of an order. Orders generally only get sent once all the tickets of that order are ready to send.

• 4 weeks later...

I just ordered my ticket for this, cannot wait. This will be my first Collectormania, I was surprised to find these tickets are still instock as it's been almost four months since it was announced. When I went to the Doctor Who convention photos with Matt Smith went so quickly, luckily I still got an autograph. :)