Latest guest announcement - JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...

Just realised , by the time the convention comes around the rest of the episodes from this season will be gone. Am getting more excited to meet her now knowing would have seen more episodes with her in

It tends to be this way. Saves guests like this being bombarded with questions about what's going to happen in the episodes lol

• Like 1

question- it says her autograph ticket is sold out in the store, but it also says no price has been listed yet and it will be updated. does this mean it isn't really sold out, but rather Showmasters has just set up the place to order it for the moment they finally decide on a price? I don't want to miss my opportunity to order one, seeing as how I live in the states and cannot attend.

question- it says her autograph ticket is sold out in the store, but it also says no price has been listed yet and it will be updated. does this mean it isn't really sold out, but rather Showmasters has just set up the place to order it for the moment they finally decide on a price? I don't want to miss my opportunity to order one, seeing as how I live in the states and cannot attend.

As far as I know Jenna is not available in the pre orders for those who can't attend at present as they still don't know how much her autograph will be. Thats waht I read the other day anyway.

• Moderators

Hi

There is no autograph prices announced for jenna. so i am unable to sell any pre orders for her.

I put her listing in the pre order shop so customers can see why she is not available to purchase at the moment .... and in hopes of cutting down the amount of emails i am getting asking why she is not listed. Lol :whistling: The reason it says sold out is because i have not set her listing as available to purchase

Once sm have announced her autograph price i will update her lising. Don't worry you won't miss you chance to order her autograph.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

i just wanted to bring everyone up to date with Jenna attending at the show .

This is Jenna only planned signing event at this time, we have worked hard to get Jenna as a guest and it was tricky to lock her down so we know this is going to be a rare chance to everyone to meet her , as such it will be busy at the show , but we are used to that and we will have the best line team oh her line to make the queue go efficiently .

we will queue people outside the stadium before the doors open and walk you in like we normally do , this works well and stops people jumping the line.

at all our events that have a big popular guest that are busy we do work very hard to get you all thought and get the things you want signed , one thing to remember is that as the day goes the guest warm up to the process and things go a bit faster for everyone.

at most of our events we work full on to get the line to open queue and in 99% of the cases this happens so if you get here when it opens and get a VQ ticket when you arrive you should get what you want signed , if you'd arrive later on in the day you should still be ok but you may need to stay till later on in the day to get your items signed by Jenna , but remember there will be lots of people there to meet her , but we get lots of people through the line as thats what we have learned to do over the years and it will work well on the day , we are so pleased to have this chance to have Jenna attend our event and i look forward to seeing you all at the show.

jason

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

What happens with Gold Pass holders? Do we get to go in first?

It will work the same as any other queue that is being VTd. Gold pass holders can join the "real" queue at any time.