Latest guest announcement - JENNA-LOUISE COLEMAN

showmasters

Thanks for that man, here's hoping its ok :)

OK just put a 0 as my issue number and it seems to have worked. Can an admin confirm this is ok please?

I'm not an admin, but, from my experience it s fine. Orders are manually processed.

Yes, orders are mannually processed. If there's a problem you'll be contacted. Were you prompted that the issue number is missing? The field isn't marked as mandatory.

It came up as mandatory and wouldn't let me proceed without inputting something. Its the first time I have ever had a technical problem with the shop. I have my confirmation e-mail now though.

Thanks for that man, here's hoping its ok :)

OK just put a 0 as my issue number and it seems to have worked. Can an admin confirm this is ok please?

I'm not an admin, but, from my experience it s fine. Orders are manually processed.

Yes, orders are mannually processed. If there's a problem you'll be contacted. Were you prompted that the issue number is missing? The field isn't marked as mandatory.

Got a photoshoot, would like more but can't afford it right now. Any word on how much her auto would be?

Query, will she be able to request a portrait photo rather than landscape as it is disapointing to go to all the trouble of cosplaying to get most of the costume cropped out? So if she just says can you do a portrait or what does she say to the photographer to get the photo right?

Edited by CurlyKirsty

Got a photoshoot, would like more but can't afford it right now. Any word on how much her auto would be?

Query, will she be able to request a portrait photo rather than landscape as it is disapointing to go to all the trouble of cosplaying to get most of the costume cropped out? So if she just says can you do a portrait or what does she say to the photographer to get the photo right?

I personally now always ask for portrait photos you ger more of the guest in! I can't really see a problem as it doesn't take 5 seconds to change the degree of the camera :)

I personally now always ask for portrait photos you ger more of the guest in! I can't really see a problem as it doesn't take 5 seconds to change the degree of the camera :)

I get portaits quite a bit too.

Edited by Charmer

She is and will be a great companion for the Dr and cant wait to watch the series, they even filmed in the Town I live, so know a bit about an episode in the next series and an enemy they face, but in the words of River Song "Spoilers". I hope she can bring Rob stark along would like his auto for GOT. :thumbup: