Showmasters GIFT VOUCHERS are here!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters 2013 gift vouchers are finally here.

And as a special festive treat all gift vouchers are discounted by 20% until Friday 4th Jan!

£10, £15 and £20 vouchers are now on sale in the online shop and are valid for autographs, entry, photo shoot and talk tickets at any Showmasters Ltd events (for use at the event only).

So if you are looking for last minute stocking fillers, can't wait to start spending your Christmas money early, or simply want to make your bank manager happy by spreading your autograph costs out (and getting a discount into the bargain!) then these vouchers are for you.

As the last posting dates before Christmas are fast approaching we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get your vouchers to you by Christmas day but we will try to get as many out as possible before then and will send the rest out shortly after new year

• Like 3

Hi, just read my email. Great news about the gift vouchers.

Just to clarify, my wife and I want to go to Elstree Empire Day but the tickets for this event are not on sale yet, nor have the prices been announced. Could I buy, say, £200 worth of gift vouchers today and use them when the tickets come on sale? And I would only pay £160 for £200 worth of vouchers?

Also, will I be able to spend the vouchers in the online shop?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by OliCar

Probably a silly question, but I assume if we bought a £10 voucher, then at whatever show, for say a £15 autograph, could use the £10 voucher, then £5 cash?

Similar thing, what if you had a £20 voucher, but the autograph was £15? Would we get £5 change still?

Edited by crippsy_99

Probably a silly question, but I assume if we bought a £10 voucher, then at whatever show, for say a £15 autograph, could use the £10 voucher, then £5 cash?

Similar thing, what if you had a £20 voucher, but the autograph was £15? Would we get £5 change still?

The second part came up before. The mods have forwarded the question to the office. We'll post when there's a reply.

The first part would be a yes per my understanding, but I'll get this checked again too.

The second part came up before. The mods have forwarded the question to the office. We'll post when there's a reply.

The first part would be a yes per my understanding, but I'll get this checked again too.

This is the only thing that's stopping me from placing an order...

• 2 weeks later...

Well..can I just ask whatever happened to the reply here then?

Just came across this post, in a thread in the lfcc section..so I guess you can say I found the needle in the haystack on this occasion, and glad now I only ordered £10 and £15 vouchers given they are now full price again!! I have only generally been checking in THIS one, but as there was still no answer, had to take a chance and buy already.

Could we not get one singular thread somewhere, rather than several all over the forums, all with different amounts of info in?!!

Also no change will be given if you'd use a 20 pounds voucher on a 15 pounds guest. You can add money though. So paying for the 20 pounds guest with a 15 pounds voucher and 5 pounds cash would be perfectly alright.

Edited by crippsy_99

Sorry Steve. I thought I had caught everything. The question came up in a couple of places as you noticed and I thought I had added the info everywhere. Next time please feel free to bump the topic again, that would have brought it to the mods' attention that this topic was missed.

• 4 weeks later...

Any Ideas when vouchers will be posted out. I bought some during the discounted session, and not received anything yet. I'm not desperate, i won't need them till summer, but they are intended as a birthday present for someone at the end of the month.

The last info the mods had was that the mailing was supposed to start about 10 days ago. I'll try if I can get an update.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...