have a marvel & dc comic themed convention.

dan r h

have a marvel & dc comic themed convention and have celebrities from marvel & dc comic films,tv shows,comics like the actors who play the characters in the films & tv shows and people who do just the voices for cartoons/anime and the people who do everything to make comic books and have like life size plastic statues of some characters from the films.

p.s. if you have any ideas like mine or if you like the idea please reply and one other thing is that the fans who come to this wear only marvel & dc comic character costumes .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

have a marvel & dc comic themed convention and have celebrities from marvel & dc comic films,tv shows,comics like the actors who play the characters in the films & tv shows and people who do just the voices for cartoons/anime and the people who do everything to make comic books and have like life size plastic statues of some characters from the films.

p.s. if you have any ideas like mine or if you like the idea please reply and one other thing is that the fans who come to this wear only marvel & dc comic character costumes .

While I like the idea of a Marvel/DC con, I don't like your demand that everyone has to come in costume. I'd be happy to wear a Marvel t-shirt, but cosplay isn't my thing.

I like the idea, though why not have a comic book movie/graphic novel convetion, that way you can include all charaters rather than limit it to dc/marvel.

This would open it up to a much larger fanbase and highlight lesser known comics, that are popular films like Rocketeer, Road to Perdition, Ghost World, V for Vendeta, Crying Freeman & Kick Ass the list goes on, but you get the idea.

A few major points you missed would be props, art, posters, figurines and busts and of course a large seletion of comics.