FORUM MEET

KAT

Ok so a while ago I mentioned about a forum meet.

There is going to be a meet at cineworld in MK. Date hasnt been confirmed yet - but it is to see dawn of the dead. If you want to come just post here, so I know we arent the only two going! :)

I can't make a Forum meet as I live so far away from MK, and will only be travelling up for the one day, but I'd be willing to say hi to any forum horror posters at C5. (By the way this is exclusive as I don't do this - Obi is Mr Elusive everyone knows that!...lol)

However KAT if you wanna talk horror anytime, especially Halloween, I'd be up for a chat. Are you on MSN or anything like that?

Obi-Wan :(

Edited by obi-wan

so that brings the total up to...still 2 :lol:

Obi - I have just started using MSN. im katie.rocks@btinternet.com

I may be a bit s*** at it though, it seems a bit confusing, and im a bit ofa numbtie at times!

I saw it a week and a half ago ;) And if you were watching Channel Four this weekend you woud have seen Mark Kermode introduce the first 9 minutes of the film. (Well so he says, actually they started it as Ana was driving home when there is a hospital scene just before that)

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Edited by obi-wan

I can't make a Forum meet as I live so far away from MK, and will only be travelling up for the one day, but I'd be willing to say hi to any forum horror posters at C5. (By the way this is exclusive as I don't do this - Obi is Mr Elusive everyone knows that!...lol)

However KAT if you wanna talk horror anytime, especially Halloween, I'd be up for a chat. Are you on MSN or anything like that?

Obi-Wan :yoda:

LOL peeps you have no idea who exlusive he is!!!!!!!!

Not many people hav emet Obi, but I'm glad to say that i have an dyou know what he is actually quite a cool guy!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, just checked the cineworld website. Im guessing people would rather go to a later screening - atmosphere wise. They have the following times -

7.20pm

8.20pm

9.40pm

10.40pm

12.00am

THE MEET IS GOING TO BE THIS SATURDAY

I dont organise things like this very often, so need everybodys opinion.

On what time we should go, and whether we should book our tickets. Im not sure how busy it will be. (how useless am I :unsure: )

So let me know what you think guys!

Im not going to be able to do this saturday either - ARGH!

Well it is kinda short notice anyway!

FORUM MEET IS NEXT SATURDAY - THATS THE 3RD

Meeting outside Xscape at the front (below the big telly!).

If everybody gets there by 7.30pm and then we can decide what screening we want to go to. There are already some other peeps coming who havent posted.

Still post if you want to come though - so i know what the bejeezus is going on! :blink:

Edited by KAT

Yeah it is - doik -

I thought 7.30 was pretty early. then if we have drinks for like an hour its still only 8.30 that we would maybe see a film.

If anybody else replys then we can see what times they would prefer -

Im easy - I just wanna see the damn film. :P:huh:

Im on at the moment = but it is 2.10 in the morning.

My mum hogged the computer I promise I will be on tomorrow in the early evening and will keep MSN on so you will defo see me!