• France
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Belgium
    • Denmark
    • Spain
    • Ireland
    • Italy
  2. 2. would you travel abroad or only attend in your own country ?

• yes i would travel to another country
    • i would only attend if it was in the country i live in

we are looking to run some new events in some other countries over the next few years so we are looking to get some fead back to see where you would like to see start up a new show.

jason

• Like 1

keith if you would not travel mate and you are in the UK and as you can see it dose not offer a vote on the UK as we run them there already why did you feel the need to vote for something that is not going to interest you ? its a little odd

jason

It depends where in europe mainl for me

France i probably would and maybe nearby to UK but not italy etc.) too far for me :/

keith if you would not travel mate and you are in the UK and as you can see it dose not offer a vote on the UK as we run them there already why did you feel the need to vote for something that is not going to interest you ? its a little odd

jason

I guess he wanted to vote in the "would not travel" part? That applies to fans from the UK as well.

• Like 1

Of course it would be great to have a Showmasters event here in Germany - and of course it would be even better, if it was more in the south of Germany, as everything else is up in the north :( Would be great to have something really cool down here in Bavaria or Baden Wurttemberg :D

There is nothing in the north of Germany. Bonn and Düsseldorf are not the North of Germany!!! :D

It would be great to have a Showmasterevent in Germany but I'm also traveling to UK quite often to attend some conventions there. My next convention is going to be in Bilbao, first time I'm attending a con in Spain.

Has to be somewhere which guests would like to attend. Guessing Spain's weather is as close to California.

Collectomania: Hollywood would be amazing. Except Jason wouldn't know where to start with so many potential guests!

• Like 2

I think France (Paris) would be perfect to show them what a PERFECT CONVENTION LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: YOU RE THE BEST!!!! :king: :king: :king::clap: :clap:

Germany would be great but I know from some Dutch friends that they would like an event in Holland. :smile:

I have never been to Ireland so I would love an excuse to go! :smile:

With all due respect, you might as well just correlate the location from registered users profiles, as we're all going to prefer an event where we live!

oh my god jason showmasters on European tour yay holiday lol. I wouldn't mind any of these places but I hear denmark is very expensive :( spain is nice and if it was held in Barcelona all the crew could have a beach party XD

France for sure.

This said, i'm not sure there is a such huge enthusiasm for pop culture here (besides anime) compared to the one that exists in UK or US countries. Surely enough to have a lot of visitors in a convention. Well, i'd be one of those anyways ^^

I would travel abroad, well i'm already doing by coming to LFCC this year from France :)

If we're talking like US-Canada territory then I'd probably say NYC or Ontario as they've got a huge audience and some really nice people too.

If we're talking Europe then I'm gonna say Germany (Frankfurt) because not only is it a beautiful place but also has some great places to stay.

If we're talking Asia I suppose I'd be looking at Tokyo.

If we're talking Australia my vote is for Perth.

I'd love some Showmasters events in Germany (Bonn, Düsseldorf or somewhere else in the west of Germany would be great), the Netherlands or Belgium.

• Like 2

I would like you to give Denmark another chance. I know you have had two here already, but it takes time for people to notice what's going on. I believe, that you wrote somewhere here, that it took 6 or 7 times before Collectormania Milton Keynes payed off.

As for traveling; I would travel to another country, but not any country.

France !!! Please, We have a lot of scifi events in France, BUT nothing as big as showmaster's event !!! PLEASE O.O

Sweden.

gothenburg or stockholm.

would bring people over from all the baltic countries esp to stockholm, since the boatfair price from the other countries is very low.

so i think you would bring many visitors there.