Showmasters GIFT VOUCHERS available now

Thanks, it's just that I made my order a week ago, and I didn't know if it was because of the holidays, or because they aren't sent out immediately.

Combination of both I'd say. Unless an event is coming up they usually sent tickets out in smaller batches every couple of days. Plus as far as I know (I've spoken to the order ladies because of another issue) there was a technical problem that delayed everything a little bit.

My friend is having trouble ordering the £10 vouchers and I have tried and it's not working for me either. Does anyone know if they have run out? I know they have to be ordered before tomorrow for the discount rate.

Thanks!

I'll check. From the look of it the number of tickets that have been put in the store has ran out. I do not have info if there will be more than these.

Turns out I was correct. There

My friend is having trouble ordering the £10 vouchers and I have tried and it's not working for me either. Does anyone know if they have run out? I know they have to be ordered before tomorrow for the discount rate.

Thanks!

I'll check. From the look of it the number of tickets that have been put in the store has ran out. I do not have info if there will be more than these.

It turned out I was correct. More 10 pound vouchers will be added later today.

Turns out I was correct. There

Thanks!

It turned out I was correct. More 10 pound vouchers will be added later today.

Because of the reason that the 10 GBP vouchers were sold out, Is it possible to change some 20 GBP and 15 GBP vouchers into 10 GBP vouchers after the order has been placed?

Is there a set amount of entry, talks and photo shoots tickets? If I buy some gift vouchers but not allowed to buy show tickets online what guarantee do I have that there will be tickets left to buy on the day?

Is there a set amount of entry, talks and photo shoots tickets? If I buy some gift vouchers but not allowed to buy show tickets online what guarantee do I have that there will be tickets left to buy on the day?

Entry tickets have never sold out. But yes, talk and photo shoots are limited. There is no guarantee that any will be left on the day. And even on the day the tickets can sell out extremely quickly.

• 5 months later...

Thinking of buying some vouchers this year instead of taking wads of money. I take it the vouchers available in the online shop if purchased before tomorrow at 6pm will be delivered to you before the event? Any advice will be appreciated!

Thinking of buying some vouchers this year instead of taking wads of money. I take it the vouchers available in the online shop if purchased before tomorrow at 6pm will be delivered to you before the event? Any advice will be appreciated!

Unless Royal Mail screws up for some reason you should be getting your purchase on time.

Is it possible to buy gift vouchers on site (by credit card)?

With the announcement of Norman as a guest, I fear I will not have enought cash for all the autographs and possible things I will probably buy...

Thanks,

Hell.

• Moderators

Photoshoots and talk tickets can be bought directly at the sales desk with credit/debit cards. Credit card vouchers for autographs can also be bought at the sales desk. (Individual guest tables are cash-or-voucher only.)

Merchandise etc from stalls, some dealers take cards and some do not.