Showmasters GIFT VOUCHERS available now

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters 2013 gift vouchers are finally here.

And as a special festive treat all gift vouchers are discounted by 20% until Friday 4th Jan!

£10, £15 and £20 vouchers are now on sale in the online shop and are valid for autographs, entry, photo shoot and talk tickets at any Showmasters Ltd events (for use at the event only).

So if you are looking for last minute stocking fillers, can't wait to start spending your Christmas money early, or simply want to make your bank manager happy by spreading your autograph costs out (and getting a discount into the bargain!) then these vouchers are for you.

As the last posting dates before Christmas are fast approaching we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get your vouchers to you by Christmas day but we will try to get as many out as possible before then and will send the rest out shortly after new year

Can you confirm for 100% certainty that there will be no exclusions on usage against any guest for autographs. I just want to be sure if I buy loads of them (which I am intending to do) that you wou wont turn around and say "sorry you cant use vouchers against an autograph of say Jean Claude Van Damme etc"

Please confirm that you can use these against any autograph no exclusions.

many thanks for another great idea by showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The only exclusions will be for non Showmasters guests such as the artists/writers in the comic zones or guests brought along by a dealer who are not in the signing zones (such as Ray Harryhausen a couple of years ago). But to be honest this rarely happens so it shouldn't be a problem.

That's what I'd like to know.

I'd also like to ask about spending them on talks or autographs. These tickets are usually bought in advance online and numbered for seating/queuing purposes. Are these vouchers used as the equivalent and we just line up and hand them over, or is there some kind of code on them that you redeem online when buying the tickets in advance?

This is the reply I got from the office: Vouchers can be used for purchases at the event only, not in the online store.

Also no change will be given if you'd use a 20 pounds voucher on a 15 pounds guest. You can add money though. So paying for the 20 pounds guest with a 15 pounds voucher and 5 pounds cash would be perfectly alright.

Wow - that sucks....

I mean I can understand not giving actual currency back, but you should at least be given a voucher for the remainder!! A voucher that con only be used at SM events... Surely the staff along with a tin of money can be given a wad of £5/£10 vouchers that can be given out... There's nothing to lose that way, the money is still being spent at your events...

I gotta say, I was all but going to order these... now, I'll have to think twice. There's no point buying a gift voucher if you're unable to use it all.

Why not put a £5 voucher up on the website?

I can only recommend you buy a couple of 10 pounds vouchers then. You can use two of them on a 20 pounds guest and add 5 pounds cash if you have a 15 pounds guest. Alternatively buy some 10 pounds ones and some 15 ones, that way you are covered for all prices.

But I will definitely forward the 5 pounds voucher suggestion. I guess they were not added because there are no guests under 10 pounds, and all other autograph prices charged can be combined from the existing amounts.

'All events' for the gift vouchers include Chevron and others not just LFCC and the Collectomanias. Is that correct?

Any Showmasters event. Chevron is held by Massive Events not Showmasters.. The vouchers are on sale at the Showmasters online shop. They are not on sale at the Massive Events online shop. I will get confirmation though. Edited by 1of2