• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Met Meg today. What can I say. Totally awesome !

I can honestly say that she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. A nice greeting, a long chat and a lovely hug for everyone.

I am over the moon about meeting her and hope she will be invited back in the future.

:king:

• Like 1

Loved meeting Meg today. Such a friendly and sweet lady. Got her to sign my Master of the Universe movie sticker book from 1987 (complete and in great condition, sorry my inner nerd had to mention that fact!). She started looking through it and told me she found it very interesting to see things years later from the movie she never knew existed. When she came to the Evil Lyn page (which is the one she signed) she smiled at the picture of her and Courtney Cox saying "Oh sweet Courtney, she was so young." I told her when I saw the movie in the cinema I thought she was very scary but also very beautiful. She replied "Oh no, it was the costume that was truly beautiful." She also said she wouldn't be very intersted in being in any possible new He-Man movie, as she doesn't like remakes of old movies.

The best guest I have EVER met. I met her all three days as I could not get enough of her story's. she is a treasure and such a genuine loving person. Also is it just me or has she got the best handwriting I have ever seen?

Meg was one of the loveliest guests I have ever met, and I was so excited to meet her. I had heard on various websites how nice she is to fans, but she exceeded my expectations so much - I think she is one of the loveliest actresses I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. From the moment I introduced myself to her, and got a bit choked up because I am such a fan of hers, she was hugging me, kissing me sweetly on the mouth, holding my hands and the two of us talked for about half an hour or so. The people in line behind us were getting irritated and her assistant mentioned to her how long the line had gotten, but she wouldn't have it! "I pay no attention!" but she kindly continued our conversation. It's one of the loveliest moments I have ever had with an actor, and I will never forget it. It was great to talk to her about Masters Of The Universe, and some of her other projects. I went to say goodbye to her later that day, and she remembered my name and asked me for another hug and a kiss. Sweet, lovely and gracious woman - thank you, Showmasters! Please have Meg back again ASAP!

• Like 1

Loved meeting Meg today. Such a friendly and sweet lady. Got her to sign my Master of the Universe movie sticker book from 1987

Hey yeah, I've got that as well. I was far too old to collect stickers but I never worried about that and completed the album and poster. I also have the poster book around here somewhere.

I talked to Meg about Hercules and Xena. She was sad that the shows had finished and we remembered those good times.

As I said in a previous post, Meg was awesome and I really would like to meet her again at a future event.

There are no words to describe how nice she was to me and everyone infront of me. we were all treated to a hug hello and goodbye and given undivided attention as we spoke to her.

She is also the only guest that i've known to stay stood up on our side of the desks to meet every guest, rather than being sat down behind it.

My fave guest EVER !!!

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 1