Tickets

LadyKayl

Same as yellowmarlin it will depend on the guests to this. Usually i would have said silver as we have done in the last couple of years as they are better value than the golds we got at HW1/2.

However with the new "set up" (for which we still dont have any details from ME) this is probably one of the first events for buffy/angel i have ever been to in 10 yrs where i will wail till quite late to get a ticket to see how many guests we get as i will have no interest for anyone outside this genre i'm afraid so not sure silver will be worth it this time unless we get at least 5 from the whedonverse and other shows on top. Plus the new thing about having our personal photos posted for all and sundry to look at and buy is putting me off a bit at the moment so will wait and see.

I do hope it sells well i know a lot bought tix based on last year & we want this to succeed there are certainly plenty of fans but with the "other" event round the same time this year ME need to make us want to get the tickets for this one by announcing some good guests & hope we get the ball rolling before xmas to keep the buzz still round the last event.

• Like 1

I'm Gold. Bought at HW4. Just hoping it turns out to be worth it. I figure if the new set-up turns out to be crap, I just won't bother going again. But that would be a shame, cos this is the the only con I attend and it's pretty much the highlight of my year!

• 2 weeks later...