Arrow

modern_day_prophet

anyone watching this?

i started watching kind of expecting a 'seen-it-before' smallville clone but no, its got really good, gritty action sequences and comes close to feeling like it could be taking place in chris nolans bat-universe, its occasionally that dark!

and the actor playing 'the hood' is spot on.

im hooked...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

good man.

fav character on tv rite now is slade wilson...

he has a bit of the anti hero about him - the way he can be a totally unhinged nutbar one minute then a witty, reluctantly helpful guy the next...reminds me so much of David Morrisseys Governor!!!

hopefully we get to c more of Slades arc from bud to bad guy wen it returns.

more scenes like the one where he punched his fist rite thru the guy too please...

you know the one i mean...

:-O

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah totally, I'm actually really surprised at the slow growth of the show it's literally putting out high quality episodes every single time there's yet to be any proper fillers, a few slower paced character/plot centric episodes though even then you know it's all to build up the season arc.

My only very small quibble would be the island scenes (and now beyond) as you point out can be the stronger aspect overall. That said now additional heroes and heroines (as well as some really great baddies) are being introduced more steadily it has made the entire show highly dramatic and exciting.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...