Latest Guest Announcement - PETER MAYHEW

showmasters

Yesss!! Will be getting quite a few things from him signed!!! I am actually going to need to start saving now if i'm going to be able afford getting all the autographs I want!!

Thank You :D

Ps: worked out i need £190 already for wanting to meet 3 guests! cor!

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

• 4 weeks later...

Might sound stupid, but will he stand or sit for photo ops? :s

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Having been at a show he did last year, he didn't look the steadiest of fellows, so I wouldn't be shocked if he was sitting, and it would certainly be understandable.

After i posted that id seen pictures of him recently, i kind of realised the answer lol. Anyway, will probably get one anyway :)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have had a look on Peter's website and he has confirmed he is attending another convention and then apparently at Collectormania on 27th. If I'm being honest I can't petsonally see him attending this event as it would be a very tight schedule and it hasnt even been confirmed on his site, but let's keep fingers crossed!!! :)

Lee

Edited by 1of2

Hi,

I have had a look on Peter's website and he has confirmed he is attending another convention and then apparently at Collectormania on 27th. If I'm being honest I can't petsonally see him attending this event as it would be a very tight schedule and it hasnt even been confirmed on his site, but let's keep fingers crossed!!! :)

Lee

It was confirmed last week that Peter would not be able to attend this event.

yes he has , he is sorry but we are going to re book him into another show we are working on it with him sorry these things happen. we will get Peter back this year

jason