info about Misha Collins

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Today i was told by someone that i trusted to be reliable that Misha Collins had passed away.

i have just gotten a message form Misha informing me he is not dead and he would like the person that keeps doing these pranks to stop as this is the 6th time he has died in the last few years ;-)

so sorry everyone it seems someone is very good at getting people to believe Misha has passed away.

sorry for worrying everyone and we hope to see him again soon now :-)

jason

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

i would just like to add i do not read stories on the internet to get news etc i was rang up by someone in the US that i thought was told by a phone call so i thought it was for real.

when Michel Jackson passed away i found out about it before any news report said anything and i was told out right he had died and it was 45 mints before it was on the news , that was because i was friends with 3 people that were friends with Michel so this is not something new to me , but today i was miss informed and for that i an sorry.

the good news is Misha is well

jason

• Like 1

Am so angered by your original post. Fans trust organisers and I cannot believe you posted about this without confirmation from either Misha, or Misha's agent, however trusted you thought the source to be. Extremely irresponsible and your valued customers and attendees deserve better.

However, the apology goes some way to redressing this. I hope you've learnt a valuable lesson here Showmasters.

• Showmasters Admin

i think attacking me is a little over the top , i was told but one person in the US this was the case then i get info from 3 other people as one of them should know whats going on i took it for real and for that i am sorry , but i think attacking me for this is a bit unfair , i know Misha and it socked me when i herd this and upset me to and thats why i felt others should know , so we are all the same here and its the person that keeps doing this to him you should vent your anger at not me .

one last thing it seems Misha is talking in in a good way also as what else can any of us do ?

i hope that clears this up

jason

I agree, attacking Jason is wrong. These hoaxers are to blame! Jason was hit with a shock when he heard of the news he believed to be true and wanted to share that with the Showmasters community. No malice involved, an honest mistake we could all make.

Just glad it all turned out well.

Keep up the good work Showmasters and shame on those who caused that horrible rumour.

I cannot believe you posted about this without confirmation from either Misha, or Misha's agent

Fortunately this turned out to be a cruel hoax, but if it HAD been true, how would you expect Misha to have confirmed it? Ouija board?

• Like 1