Latest Guest Announcement - ARIANA RICHARDS

showmasters

Awesome guest announcement!! It's so funny because I was talking about Jurassic Park this morning, and I even planned to dig out the DVD and watch it tonight :D I've been in a dinosaur mood...! Thanks so so much Showmasters, you guys rock!

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :smile:

As a huge fan of Ariana Richards, I am definitely not going to miss out on this opportunity to have a photoshoot with her. I'm so thrilled!!!!

Just a quick question since I am a noob to Collectamania:

Last month, I've paid online for a photoshoot with Ariana on the Saturday 25th. The payment has come through, the problem being that I am not clear on what it is I should be receiving through the post.

I've not received anything yet but could someone make it clear to me what I must bring to make sure I have the photoshoot on the day and what I must do when I arrive.

Hi everyone :smile:

As a huge fan of Ariana Richards, I am definitely not going to miss out on this opportunity to have a photoshoot with her. I'm so thrilled!!!!

Just a quick question since I am a noob to Collectamania:

Last month, I've paid online for a photoshoot with Ariana on the Saturday 25th. The payment has come through, the problem being that I am not clear on what it is I should be receiving through the post.

I've not received anything yet but could someone make it clear to me what I must bring to make sure I have the photoshoot on the day and what I must do when I arrive.

You will receive a numbered ticket for your photoshoot, which you will need to bring with you. It was always unlikely that it would be sent out before Christmas, but it will definitely arrive in plenty of time.

Brilliant news, I'm a massive fan of Jurassic Park do meeting Ariana would be a real treat. Just to clarify though, does one have to book the photo shoot in advance online? Said something about having tickets to queue, and I'm not sure if this is compulsory or not.